Sign in to follow this  
ca

He's coming home - but maybe not to play.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="missing in action"]and you as usual decided to make a story out of nothing over your beloved hucks. [/quote]

I thought it was a story from the front page of the pinkun but if it keeps you happy I''ll ask your permission  before I start a thread about an ex Norwich player on a Norwich site in future.

[/quote]i will apologise to you as i havent seen the headlines, they dont interest me usually anywho.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Don''t think you''ve told us anything we didn''t already know Cam but guess as usual you like to make out you know something that we don''t to put us all in our places.

[/quote]CA, don''t you think the words "

We spoke to Hucks after the Man in the Stands piece" give some authority to Cam''s comments? Or will you continue to have a go at him regardless until he predicts the second coming just before anyone else? Give the guy a break!

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="missing in action"]
and you as usual decided to make a story out of nothing over your beloved hucks.
[/quote]

I thought it was a story from the front page of the pinkun but if it keeps you happy I''ll ask your permission  before I start a thread about an ex Norwich player on a Norwich site in future.

[/quote]
i will apologise to you
 as i havent seen the headlines, they dont interest me usually anywho.

[/quote]

Heer''s the full story, the bit I refer to was in the last paragraph

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED17%20Apr%202009%2008%3A25%3A38%3A160

what i get from that is that 2 good friends speak still. and keep an eye on eachothers progress.it seems that hucks is pointing towards coaching, which he has mentioned before (he said he wanted to be an U13?''s coach?)

[quote user="CT "][quote user="The Chirp"]lol. i agree! lets bring someone else in!!!!

i hear Sousa''s free.... oohhh look so is Curbs! sure we could get him... or... Wise? Ince maybe?

Promotion to the prem here we come!
[/quote]

Not with the current board in charge....
[/quote]

Don''t let a bit of frivolous humour get in the way of another snide attack.....