Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Potentially great news ahead of the derby...Haynes injured?!

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]It could all be a Red Herring...But i hope some of it is true.....[/quote]

Agreed definite chance of mindgames here given his record against us.

Every teams says players are a doubt or even not going to play at all, and do in the end, no piont in looking at team news, they have 4/5 doubts, they cant all be out

I think De Santos, McCauley and Walters could be their biggest threats although De Santos didn''t shine against Donny.

I''m not sure that Dos Santos will relish the blood and guts of a derby tbh! Hopefully someone will clean him out early on.

Good. Saves having me on a GBH with intent charge for breaking his legs myself. [:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"]I''m not sure that Dos Santos will relish the blood and guts of a derby tbh! Hopefully someone will clean him out early on.[/quote]He hasn''t been starting for them from what I''ve seen, only coming on as a 70th minute sub - but agree he needs to get clocked within 5mins of coming on/starting.

[quote user="rjwc22"]No Walters would be good too.  If only Dos Santos could be out.[/quote]

dos Sants has done bugger all for them since he''s been there.. he hasnt scored many (if any!), has he even got an assist?

just because he played for Barca doesnt make him good.. theres a reason he cant get in the Spurs side.....

jas :)

[quote user="if I promise to behave"]He has scored 2 in 5, so is a real threat. Whoever gets the job of man marking him will need to be at the top of his game.[/quote]

He hardly ever starts a game nowadays.

[quote user="if I promise to behave"]He has scored 2 in 5, so is a real threat. Whoever gets the job of man marking him will need to be at the top of his game.[/quote]One of which was a penalty

That he made himself!

I do think that Gunny''s best advice to whoever is marking him would be to give him the hardest kick within the first 5 mins or he could have a  field day against the Doc!

He plays on the right but likes to come inside. His goal against Burnley was first class.