Sign in to follow this  
The Original Yellow Fever

How many Fans going to Portaloo Road

We had 2600 tickets for the away end and I would guess there will be about 200 in the home end or more.

Still 2000 tickets for sale at Ipswich as of the weekend.

[quote user="cityangel"]

I would guess there will be about 200 in the home end or more.

[/quote]

Right, but how many Norwich fans will be in there?

[:P]

Been trying to get tickets in the ipswich end but they wont sell me or my friend one. I live in Lowestoft aswell which is in Suffolk yet they still wont sell me a ticket as it is a norwich postcode.

Cobbold Stand Upper Tier Area E

Block E  Row L  Seat 003

I think that''s right beside Cletus The Slack Jawed Scummer and his 26 kids[:O]

And keep checking back for updates ...

I don''t think if I was sitting in the home end I''d advertise my row/seat number on here Nutty, was down there last weekend  and they have notices at every turnstile now saying ''''any away fans found sitting in the home areas will be removed''''

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

It''s our area Angel, but if it''s the same as last year ther are some "shared facilities".

[/quote]

Thats ok then, was worried about you then, is that the central seats at £31.50 or the area to the left as you''re looking at the pitch which is £28?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

It''s our area Angel, but if it''s the same as last year ther are some "shared facilities".

[/quote]

Thats ok then, was worried about you then, is that the central seats at £31.50 or the area to the left as you''re looking at the pitch which is £28?

[/quote]

£33.50 for the pleasure of being so close to Cletus. Great when we score but not so good if it turns sour like last year. But in the unlikely event they score the trick is not to look at them.

I can see where you are now, closer the the half way line than us paupers who only could afford £28 [:D]

I''m in the V2 area about 5 rows from the front in the Upper Tier so should have a better view than last year when I was in Row T right near the back

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

That''s ''cause I''m a posh fan and not an oik[:O]

So don''t let anyone tell you different [;)]

[/quote]

Nothing posh about you Nutty [:D]

The way they deal with those seats on the halfway line is ridiculous. They go to all the trouble of frog marching you down from the station in a huge cordon then you get in the ground and share a staircase and BAR pre-match with scummers. This year we should ensure no sc*m enter that bar (or if they do then they leave very quickly!).

[quote user="cityangel"]

I can see where you are now, closer the the half way line than us paupers who only could afford £28 [:D]

I''m in the V2 area about 5 rows from the front in the Upper Tier so should have a better view than last year when I was in Row T right near the back

[/quote]

I''m in Area V2, Row Q! D''OH! I hope I have quite a good view.

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Depends how tall you are [;)]

Me, Mrs Sid and Little Sid are in V1 Row P. Utterly convinced we''ll win, and Alan Lee will score the winner! I hope I''m not getting over-confident.

Bring it on!!

OTBC

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="SnakepitCanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Depends how tall you are [;)]

[/quote]

6ft 3 [;)]

but my friend who I''m going with is a midget, unlucky for some!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

£33.50 for the pleasure of being so close to Cletus. Great when we score but not so good if it turns sour like last year. But in the unlikely event they score the trick is not to look at them.

[/quote]

Hi Nutty, I''ve just realised that I''m in the same numbered seat as you in the '' VIP '' lounge but further back in Row S.....

As we''re obviously a better class of supporter what say you we bring along some stale crusts and bacon rind and tell the concierges, ie, stewards, to distribute it amongst the needy in the cheapo seats ?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hi Nutty, I''ve just realised that I''m in the same numbered seat as you in the '' VIP '' lounge but further back in Row S.....

As we''re obviously a better class of supporter what say you we bring along some stale crusts and bacon rind and tell the concierges, ie, stewards, to distribute it amongst the needy in the cheapo seats ?

[/quote]

Cheeky buggar [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cheeky buggar [:)]

[/quote]

Out of pity you offer up the hand of kindness and it gets thrown right back in your face.

Some people.....

Yes Smithy... they don''t give those seats out to any old rif-raf you know[:O] I''ll see you tomorrow[Y]

Prawn sandwich anyone[:^)][+o(]

Always **** on the old blue&white[8][;)]