Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

If the boys in yellow need ANY inspiration ....

[quote user="CT "]Oops [:P]It meant to say ''if the boys in yellow need any inspiration- dont do what this lot in yellow did''

[/quote]I didn''t hate you before this thread CT....

How many players have we actually got who were around back then? I believe Shacks, Doc and Drury are the only ones still here.

Capitulation at its finest....Never mind, Delia just wanted to give Worthy a great big hug after that debacle....

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="CT "]Oops [:P]It meant to say ''if the boys in yellow need any inspiration- dont do what this lot in yellow did''

[/quote]I didn''t hate you before this thread CT....[/quote]You hate me? Infamy I tell you, you''re in for me!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Capitulation at its finest....Never mind, Delia just wanted to give Worthy a great big hug after that debacle....[/quote]

agreed! we gave up after the first goal.... watch those highlights and its apparent that not one of those players had any fight in them... gutless performance from a load of over paid posers..

fulham were crap back then and we should of weed all over them! that day started the chain of events  that have led us to where we are now....

Man utd, Newcastle, Birmingham and charlton seem such a long time ago now.... i can still remember going Mental when Matt svensson volleyed in the winner vs charlton thinking we''d be unstoppable against fulham.... oh dear :(

jas :)

[quote user="ndhscanary"]How many players have we actually got who were around back then? I believe Shacks, Doc and Drury are the only ones still here.[/quote]Line-up: Green, Helveg (Jonson 45), Fleming, Shackell, Drury,

Bentley (Svensson 59), Safri (Holt 33), Francis, Huckerby, Ashton,

McKenzie.Subs Not Used: Charlton, Ward.

If it goes down to the Charlton game, we will lose. We never perform when we need to. Fulham typified what are weak side Norwich are when the going gets tough. Fulham was a disgusting result, with too many players not giving a damn. No change then.

[quote user="komakino"]If it goes down to the Charlton game, we will lose. We never perform when we need to. Fulham typified what are weak side Norwich are when the going gets tough. Fulham was a disgusting result, with too many players not giving a damn. No change then.[/quote]We needed to win on Monday did we not ?

[quote user="london Canary"]Our club has never recoverd from that shiocking day in london.....is the same going to happen at charlton in a few weeks : ([/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Monday was not the same. What I meant to say was if there was ONE game where say, it meant staying up or going down, we would lose. We are always capable of pulling a good result, but not when everything depends on it. I just don''t want it to go down to Charlton - if it does, I''m backing Charlton with hard cash, to take the pain away!