Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Tilly on Five Live !

At the PUP''s meet tonight I heard that Tilly is on 5 Live early Sunday morning, with a female Ipswich fan.

Knowing the tactful guy John is I suggested, ''I hope you''ve cooked you husband a full English before coming here''

Any suggestions what he should say to her? [;)]

Yes Tilly said that both himself and Liz Edwards who''s the chairwoman of the Ipswich Supporters Club are live on Radio 5 at 7am ish.

Poor lady will have no chance with him with his views on women in general, never mind debating the footy [:D]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]It''s on very early - although I''m sure JT will confirm it - I think it is 7 in the morning.[/quote]I''ll have to see whether it''s on the I-Player later on then, doubt I''ll be up thenThanks Waz [Y]

[quote user="cityangel"]Yes Tilly said that both himself and Liz Edwards who''s the chairwoman of the Ipswich Supporters Club are live on Radio 5 at 7am ish.[/quote]That''s good, Tilly will probably be on his way home about then. Just hope he remembers to do his flies up![H]

Tilly will have a lot in common with the Ipswich Supporters Association as they both don''t rate Delia!