Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Is 'THIER' a coincidence?

On the ''Norwich Fan Not Jailed'' thread. ''Squit'' wrote at 08:19 this morning:

quote:

"Arthur, as chief apologist for the BNP you''ll find that associations with ''thier'' beliefs is apt. It was never meant as a ''little joke'' but the fact that you see it that way further explains you thinking. You should keep the name it allows people to see you for what you really are."

On the ''Hooli swap for Lee!'' thread. ''Badger'' wrote at 08:33 this morning:

quote:

"Because it''s £300-000 thousand that they would have to pay out of ''thier'' own pockets. If you feel strongly about it, are you prepared to cough up?"

.......Well? Is ''thier'' a coincidence?......[^o)]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

On the ''Norwich Fan Not Jailed'' thread. ''Squit'' wrote at 08:19 this morning:

quote:

"Arthur, as chief apologist for the BNP you''ll find that associations with ''thier'' beliefs is apt. It was never meant as a ''little joke'' but the fact that you see it that way further explains you thinking. You should keep the name it allows people to see you for what you really are."

On the ''Hooli swap for Lee!'' thread. ''Badger'' wrote at 08:33 this morning:

quote:

"Because it''s £300-000 thousand that they would have to pay out of ''thier'' own pockets. If you feel strongly about it, are you prepared to cough up?"

.......Well? Is ''thier'' a coincidence?......[^o)]

[/quote]

Great spot Mello.

Guilty as charged m''lud.

[quote user="ricardo"]THEIR[/quote]

I knowz ow to sperl it....Squitster and Badger mussed arve add thur saym Englush teecher....iz wot i iz sayhin''

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]Maybe "THIER" identical twins?[/quote]

Thier certainly identical....but, I don''think it''s twins....

And I don''t suspect there''s only Bodger and Squidger that spell ''thier'' the same....I think pseudonyms'', ali-asses and alter ego - are a regular feature on this forum....I find it sad.