Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Hooli swap for Lee!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"]

http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/sport/football/norwich-city/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=SportNorwich&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED17%20Apr%202009%2009%3A49%3A41%3A070

I wouldn''t say no myself.[Y]

[/quote]

This was done to death yesterday Wiz or were you not trawling?

[/quote]

Oh bugger! was it Butler?

I was on gardening leave![;)]

http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/sport/football/norwich-city/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=SportNorwich&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED17%20Apr%202009%2009%3A49%3A41%3A070

I wouldn''t say no myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would! p

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course he was, but that 10K post count is looming. [H]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course he was, but that 10K post count is looming. [H]

[/quote]

It still seems a long way off this end Waz.[:D]

What do you think will come first - your 10,000th post or Norwich''s next point in the league?

[quote user="rjwc22"]What do you think will come first - your 10,000th post or Norwich''s next point in the league?[/quote]What are you talking about man [:O]We''re going to win on sunday!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh bugger! was it Butler?

I was on gardening leave![;)]

[/quote]

Shouldn''t that be ''''gardening leaf'''' lol

id swap hoolahan for lee defiantely.. Wes is vastly over rated imo but Lee could be the answer to alot of our problems!

jas :)

if this was to happen...i would want LEE + a few quid...hooly is worth 600-700k...lee is worth 300k tops...i cant see why the board cant find the money to sign LEE and keep hooly

So really it would be a side ways step. Getting rid of a player who is in out first eleven when fit for one of their squad players. Good business as usual. So next season thats no croft hooli or clingan and no money, wel if we dnt get relegated this season next year we will for sure.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="rjwc22"]What do you think will come first - your 10,000th post or Norwich''s next point in the league?[/quote]

What are you talking about man [:O]

We''re going to win on sunday!
[/quote]

thats point''S'' not point!!

It would be a ridiculous move to swap a player who entered this level quite recently, it quite young still and is showing massive potential for a journeyman who, while a decent player at this level, is never going to be the asset Hoolahan could be.Don''t get me wrong, I think we should sign Lee and he is the player we''ve been crying out for since Dion retired - arguably since Iwan left, since poor old Dion found himself filling in at CB often as not. But he is not a viable swap deal with Wes. If they chuck in a million quid too, then lets talk, but they''re not going to. Colin W*nk*r is just taking the mick as usual. It''s what he does.Not gonna happen.

I like Lee but as someone before said, swapping a first 11 player for a squad player is just awful business. Lee is obvisouly not in Palaces plans or he wouldnt be on loan here, so it shouldnt take more than 300k to get him in which I am sure even we can afford.

No crazy move, Hoolahan is a quality player as is Lee, ideally we need to keep both of them, but as stated there value''s dont match, so paying a few K for Lee alone should be do-able

Bryan Gunn (and, we the support) should be pressurising the CEO and the board - to retain at all costs,  these two footballers.....

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

if this was to happen...i would want LEE + a few quid...hooly is worth 600-700k...lee is worth 300k tops...i cant see why the board cant find the money to sign LEE and keep hooly

[/quote]Because it''s £300, 000 thousand that they would have to pay out of thier own pockets. If you feel that strongly about it, are you prepared to cough up?

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

Because it''s £300, 000 thousand that they would have to pay out of thier own pockets.

If you feel that strongly about it, are you prepared to cough up?

[/quote]

A typical and bloody senile Pink Un type reply..................as most of us on here will never have that kind of cash![:|]

[/quote]

Because it''s £300, 000 thousand that they would have to pay out of thier own pockets.

[/quote]

sorry badger have you got 300,000 stuffed under the matress then? a rich man like you its clear moneys no object.. why dont you sign Alan Lee personally?

prat!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]Because it''s £300, 000 thousand that they would have to pay out of thier own pockets. If you feel that strongly about it, are you prepared to cough up?[/quote]

A typical and bloody senile Pink Un type reply..................as most of us on here will never have that kind of cash![:|]

[/quote]No but we are always happy to spend someone else''s money! There aren''t that many that can just drop £300,000 (plus wages) at the drop of a hat - and I can never remember one at Norwich.

we need to keep gow , mooney , lee , shacks , with clinigan , marshall, croft , .....keep all theese and buy some more as well ..

delia get your purse out ......

[quote user="singing canary"]

we need to keep gow , mooney , lee , shacks , with clinigan , marshall, croft , .....keep all theese and buy some more as well ..

[/quote]

I totally agree with you SC, but sadly, we''re broke, so I expect us to sell Clingan and Hoops at least before we can buy.[:(]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="singing canary"]

[/quote]

I totally agree with you SC, but sadly, we''re broke, so I expect us to sell Clingan and Hoops at least before we can buy.[:(]

[/quote]

id rather we didnt buy anyone and keep clingan and hoolahan, we need a settled side if these to are sold were back to square one.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No but we are always happy to spend someone else''s money! There aren''t that many that can just drop £300,000 (plus wages) at the drop of a hat - and I can never remember one at Norwich.
[/quote]

Yes, but the board were more than happy to spend Carl Moore''s money on a few occasions, Huckerby etc, (and the board claiming all the accolades and plaudits - that was, until the actual truth came out).....

[/quote]

[/quote]IF i had the kind of money some of the board members have...then YES i would willingly put my hand in my pocket...you MORON!!!    and thnx jas&wiz[Y]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]Because it''s £300, 000 thousand that they would have to pay out of thier own pockets. If you feel that strongly about it, are you prepared to cough up?[/quote]

sorry badger have you got 300,000 stuffed under the matress then? a rich man like you its clear moneys no object.. why dont you sign Alan Lee personally?

prat!

[/quote]Funnily enough, I think that you''ve got this the wrong way round. You seem to think that others should spend their money - I personally can''t - I don''t think many can - but you seem to think that others should spends their money - with your advice of course!

City have always been a selling club but the situation seems to worsen as each season goes by. We''ll eventually sell ourselves into the lower leagues, and obviously have a grave risk of doing so currently. It''s perfectly simple, if you have insufficient quality in your squad you are a Third Division club in all but name.