Sign in to follow this  
Buzz Killington

God I wish...

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]I was going on Sunday! I''ll have to watch it on the wireless, but if we win I''ll be hitting the town for the afternoon.[/quote]Me too Buzz, where I live I can get both Radio Norfolk and Radio Suffolk so I will listen to both biased commentaries, sad I know.Tongue Tied [:S] It is a great joy when we are winning Smile [:)]   but damned awful when we aint  Crying [:''(] !

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"][quote user="Buzz Killington"]I was going on Sunday! I''ll have to watch it on the wireless, but if we win I''ll be hitting the town for the afternoon.[/quote]Me too Buzz, where I live I can get both Radio Norfolk and Radio Suffolk so I will listen to both biased commentaries, sad I know.Tongue Tied [:S] It is a great joy when we are winning Smile [:)]   but damned awful when we aint  Crying [:''(] !

[/quote]Why oh why don''t these damned smilies work for me  ? ? ? ? ? ?

Jim, you need to use the ''insert smiley'' feature which is a drop down list above where you type your post (next to the bold, italic, underlining formating) [:)](should be seen as [:) ] without the space)and not dragging the ''post icons'' below like this Stick out tongue [:P](which just makes an icon appear above my post ^)

[quote user="AJ"]Jim, you need to use the ''insert smiley'' feature which is a drop down list above where you type your post (next to the bold, italic, underlining formating) [:)]

(should be seen as [:) ] without the space)

and not dragging the ''post icons'' below like this Stick out tongue [:P]

(which just makes an icon appear above my post ^)
[/quote]

[:D],[;)]  Cheers AJ !

[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]It''s different on Apple Macs, there is no drop downs! [:(] arrgghhh, lol![/quote]Ahem… there is…[:)][:D][:O][:P][;)][:(][:S][:|][:''(][:$][H][:@] etc etc