Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

HEADLINE POSTS FOR SUNDAY AFTER THE GAME?????

[quote user="hogesar"]"Alan Lee still The Proudest Man In East Anglia!" [:D]
[/quote]he is going to be so up for this game as will all our players...hope he keeps his head that is my only fear for sunday

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="hogesar"]"Alan Lee still The Proudest Man In East Anglia!" [:D][/quote]he is going to be so up for this game as will all our players...hope he keeps his head that is my only fear for sunday[/quote]He will. I hope he knocks of a few of the Ipsh** defenders heads though [:)]...Away from the ref''s attention, of course..[:D]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="hogesar"]"Alan Lee still The Proudest Man In East Anglia!" [:D]
[/quote]he is going to be so up for this game as will all our players...hope he keeps his head that is my only fear for sunday[/quote]
He will. I hope he knocks of a few of the Ipsh** defenders heads though [:)]...Away from the ref''s attention, of course..[:D]
[/quote]im sure he will....come on city come on city...roll on 12:45 sunday[Y]

City secure Championship status "Lee"asilyNorwich Cling on to the ChampionshipCarney do it? Yes we can!Ipswich''s home record this season? Doh! (erty)
I''ll get my coat...

Mutant Twin Market Boys cry all the way home to Norwich on the train in their gob spattered replica Ipshit shirts! Maybe not quite snappy and concies enough, but never mind!

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]Mutant Twin Market Boys cry all the way home to Norwich on the train in their gob spattered replica Ipshit shirts! Maybe not quite snappy and concies enough, but never mind![/quote]

FFS! CONCISE. Where''s that fecking edit button??

[quote user="mickey phelans tash"]

Tap In By Lappin Sends City Home Clappin..

[/quote]

Brilliant. You could grab yourself a job with archant, just dreaming up snappy, witty headlines.