Sign in to follow this  
ndhscanary

Charlton down, Saints looking increasingly doomed

Well although it was pretty much a certainty already Charlton are already down. Southampton are 3 points off safety aswell now so they are in alot of trouble. We are onl1 point off safety but obviously Barnsley have that game in hand against coventry who really are looking like they are on holiday already. This really does mean that we need to win tomorrow so things can still be in our own hands. A draw wont really be much good but a loss and that really will make things difficult

I really wish Coventy had 3 points less... then they might get what they deserve for clearly ''going on holiday'', terrible team and the place is a dump - would be well suited to league 1...  It''s pretty inevitable that Barnsley will get 3 points from them too, which will well and truly leave us in the brown stuff if we don''t pick up points tomorrow...

Yeah - Coventry is easily my least favorite place ever! And now their influence on our survival hopes make me hate it even more...

You can easily see Barnsley getting points from all their last  games now that Wolves have already been promoted , and i think after todays results we are deeper in the brown stuff than ever before.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]You can easily see Barnsley getting points from all their last  games now that Wolves have already been promoted , and i think after todays results we are deeper in the brown stuff than ever before.
[/quote]

Wolves will be looking for the title so I don''t se them slowing down at all they will want to win their last few games.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]You can easily see Barnsley getting points from all their last  games now that Wolves have already been promoted , and i think after todays results we are deeper in the brown stuff than ever before.
[/quote]

Wolves will be looking for the title so I don''t se them slowing down at all they will want to win their last few games.

[/quote]

One drawback, Barnsley are Mick McCarthy''s home town. They only need 1 point to secure the title, and he could well rest their ''stars'' to help them out, as B''ham could well drop points between now and the end of the season anyway.