Sign in to follow this  
balesncfc09

spare ipswich ticket

hi city till i die,i did reply to 1 add this morning,but that was for a ticket in home end near away fans,i went last season,so gutted at missing out in the ballot

[quote user="balesncfc09"]hi city till i die,i did reply to 1 add this morning,but that was for a ticket in home end near away fans,i went last season,so gutted at missing out in the ballot[/quote]good luck...im having to settle with this site and the radio...all good tho...im sure it will be good on here[Y]

I shall be listening to the radio commentary as well whilst feasting on a huge Fry-up.  Jubbly. [:D]

i have a spare ticket going at face value give me your details and i will meet you at portman road . The guy who I was meeting has been called in to work on sunday. Am coming from southampton so  will not be there to early as you can appreicate 

[quote user="fickwut"]i have a spare ticket going at face value give me your details and i will meet you at portman road . The guy who I was meeting has been called in to work on sunday. Am coming from southampton so  will not be there to early as you can appreicate [/quote]

hummmm..................

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="fickwut"]i have a spare ticket going at face value give me your details and i will meet you at portman road . The guy who I was meeting has been called in to work on sunday. Am coming from southampton so  will not be there to early as you can appreicate [/quote]

hummmm..................

[/quote]

Ditto

what ever happened to trust ? this is an honest offer for a ticket in the cobbald stand upper tier it is no skin off my nose as i will be there anyway just means I will be £31.50 down unless I can get rid of the ticket!

[quote user="matt baker"]what ever happened to trust ? this is an honest offer for a ticket in the cobbald stand upper tier it is no skin off my nose as i will be there anyway just means I will be £31.50 down unless I can get rid of the ticket![/quote]

Are you Matt Baker or Fikwut?

[quote user="balesncfc09"]i will definately go,i went last season and was gutted that i missed out in the ballot,u can be my saviour!!![/quote]lol we get your point mate [:P]