Sign in to follow this  
cambscanary

win and stay up

I firmly believe that a win tomorrow will see us stay up. I just feel that if we win tomorrow then we will beat Reading which will see us safe. If we lose tomorrow i can still see us beating Reading but i can''t see us getting anything at Charlton on the last day and 3 more measely points won''t nearly be enough to survive

Does anyone know what our record is like at Portman Road or even when we last did the double over them??

Trust me, lose tomorrow and we''re down!

[quote user="cambscanary"]

Does anyone know what our record is like at Portman Road or even when we last did the double over them??

[/quote]

call yourself a fan! top of the league at Poorman road should of jumpd out at you!

jas :)

I dont get why everybody seems so sure we wont beat Charlton? A couple of decent results doesnt change the fact they are by far and away the worse team in the league.

I just think Charlton  at home, last day of the season, last game in the champ for at least a season. it''ll be a carnival atmosphere and they''ll be under no pressure which means they''ll prob go out and play like title winners.

On the other hand they have been very very poor this season..........................................

[quote user="cambscanary"]

I just think Charlton  at home, last day of the season, last game in the champ for at least a season. it''ll be a carnival atmosphere and they''ll be under no pressure which means they''ll prob go out and play like title winners.

On the other hand they have been very very poor this season..........................................

[/quote]

Thats the problem it could go either way. They could play like they have all season and where the deserve to be or turn up with no pressure on them and relish in showing some kind of pride to their fans.

no i see us either winning or drawing tomorrowConfused [*-)]. we have a good team and i think we will be able to stay up