Sign in to follow this  
HookNortonCanary

is there any way of watching the Ipswich game on the internet?

Seriously, i''m sure i''ve done it before so i''m not having a go, but just browse the forum a little bit - or even use the search feature - which almost works! [:D]

Think the only way would be to break into the Sky feed, and I don''t believe that is possible. They''ll be feeding the game back to Sky HQ for their use later in the day (I''m sure they''ll give 2-3 minutes of highlights on Sky Sports News). My girlfriend works in TV and she watched some of the MK Dons v Norwich cup game in the ITV Sport department. They had all the games on live feed from that evening, so I''d imagine Sky are just the same.

[quote user="Mteeno"]so is there or is there not away to watch the ipswich game? [/quote]No.  Radio Five Live Sports Extra are covering it thought if that helps!!!

Maybe some nutter of an absolute fanatical fan - who''s blessed with a decent unrestricted view at Portaloo, could attach a portable web-cam to thier swede - and then stream it to the t''internet and allow those Canary supporter ''unfortunates'' to follow the game?

I''m at the back of the upper tier in the Cobbold cheapies.....a lot more fun and loadsa singin''! 

lol good plan now all we need is to get a fan to do this who has a good view and can sneak a camera into the stadium