Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

An idea...

If the fans took one of the Ipswich players hostage and kept him there (i.e tie him up and hide him under someones seat) then could Ipswich not forfeit the game and we would win.  Why does this not happen more often in football?!Also i think Reading is a game we will win especially cos its on Sky and we look good on Sky blud.Finally, all you negative twonks WE WILL BEAT CHARLTON MARK MY WORDS.  IF WE DONT I WILL RUN THROUGH THE STREETS OF NORWICH BUTT NAKID!

i also think this is a very good idea although we should try frame delia for it as it  would mean she would not be part of this great clubyeah sky is like awesome blud and gary doherty is sexya nakid run sounds fun[:D]

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]i also think this is a very good idea although we should try frame delia for it as it  would mean she would not be part of this great clubyeah sky is like awesome blud and gary doherty is sexya nakid run sounds fun[:D][/quote]If we do naked run dont let our willys touch!!!Also about Delia i fink she is a well bad influence and yeah so we should frame her,  Who else would help us????

i think john hartson would as delia woundt give him any more pies and fothering would cause hes stupid and wont have a job in the summer

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]i think john hartson would as delia woundt give him any more pies and fothering would cause hes stupid and wont have a job in the summer

[/quote]

Hahahahahahah yeah we should well sack Fozzers ROTFOL!!!Also yeah Hartson gave us 20% incom acording to my source just from pie shop!!

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]yeah he i loved gary sexy goal agaisnt watford did you?[/quote]Yeah ill let you in on a secret though, when he did my widefronts got a little sticky :O

[quote user="Gary"][quote user="ginger pele lover"]i think john hartson would as delia woundt give him any more pies and fothering would cause hes stupid and wont have a job in the summer

[/quote]

Hahahahahahah yeah we should well sack Fozzers ROTFOL!!!Also yeah Hartson gave us 20% incom acording to my source just from pie shop!![/quote]Are you OK mate?

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]:O you will never guess what so did my mankini[/quote]Is it green??? I like green.  Will you be my internet girlfriend...?

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]yes its green with gary dohertys face on it im sorry if i was i could be classed as a peadophile[/quote]Dont worry bout that my mums only 15 she wont mind so ur okay...  Come over fur T on Monday after skl??

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]do you have stairs im afraid im in a wheel chair and cann not climb stairs:([/quote]

Just crawl yup them with your arms

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]ok although i must warn you i do suffer from premeture detonation[/quote]Well im sorry but his situation wont work.  I am also a man...  Unless your willing to have the op...

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]ooo im sorry thats not what i cant control its something a tad more nasty[/quote]Isnt there medicine for diareha now though???Dont let that ''run'' between us!!

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]im glad 96 people died 96 people less to piss me off[/quote]96 people dead? What you on about bf??U a muslim???