Sign in to follow this  
Satriales

Is it likely that the Charlton game will be on TV????

If my memory serves me right Sky usually show 2 or 3 games live on the final day. Games which involve teams trying to gain promotion or avoiding relegation.What are the chances of Charlton v Norwich being one of the games?? Would be a nervy afternoon down the pub for those of us not making the trip to London.

i would have thought it will be 2 out of either:

reading v birmingham

charlton v norwich

forest v southampton

plymouth v barnsley

some tasty games to choose from for the last game...but then saying that..preston, burnley, cardiff and swansea are still within a chance of making the play offs, so maybe any of their games aswell!?!?!

[quote user="london Canary"]

i would have thought it will be 2 out of either:

reading v birmingham

charlton v norwich

forest v southampton

plymouth v barnsley

some tasty games to choose from for the last game...but then saying that..preston, burnley, cardiff and swansea are still within a chance of making the play offs, so maybe any of their games aswell!?!?!

[/quote]Ours looks the least appealing for TV there... Charlton are gone but all the other teams have things to play for.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Mr. Bump"]No. Charlton are gone and we are just little old Naarwich[/quote]Alright mr. bump?Getting ready to watch the Quakes tonight? No hux though [:(][/quote]Yeah, big game. I will need a little sleep before hand though seeing as it''s as 3:30am kick off.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="CT "][quote user="Mr. Bump"]No. Charlton are gone and we are just little old Naarwich[/quote]Alright mr. bump?Getting ready to watch the Quakes tonight? No hux though [:(][/quote]Yeah, big game. I will need a little sleep before hand though seeing as it''s as 3:30am kick off.[/quote]I would watch it but I''m off to a little known place called Ipswich tomorrow at 10:30....Good luck Quakes

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]No. Charlton are gone and we are just little old Naarwich
[/quote]

yeh I totally agree with you. I know reading are playing Birmingham on the last day and to be honest this will probably be meaningless as Reading will be in playoffs and Birmingham should be up yet i bet they will still show this instead of our game. I wouldnt be suprised if southampton vs forest will get shown ahead of our game.

Lets face it sky never show us on telly so what chance is there of them showing us twice in the week as the reading game is obviously a few days before