Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

will re-jigged fixtures help or hinder city???

sorry folks - but i can''t help thinking that playing the next two games after our rivals have finished theirs will in anyway help us secure the points we need - especially cos barnsley and forest picked up points yesterday...knowing that you need to perform to keep tabs is logically an extra stress - which in fairness can help galvanise sides - or conversely freeze and destroy them...when the reading match was re-jigged onto sky - my gut feeling was this wouldn''t help naarwich...and just like we pooped and scooped at fulham in our last relegation failure - it seems to me that naaarwich is always likely to bottle the big occasions than rise to them...i hope i''m wrong - a point would be good in this pressure cooker derby match - but then we would need a win next monday,,,and then another win away to a more confident looking charlton side...i just get the feeling we''ll freeze today and get walloped[:''(] - hope to god i''m wrong though[:$]otbc[:D]

As you say, when the pressure is on we don''t have the best record of delivering.... today is one thing, but Monday night with Sky cameras in town is another.  Reading are on a bad run, but will come to us needing three points to stay in the playoff places - that''s got to be a worry.We need three points today, I think, or we''re screwed.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]sorry folks - but i can''t help thinking that playing the next two games after our rivals have finished theirs will in anyway help us secure the points we need - especially cos barnsley and forest picked up points yesterday...

knowing that you need to perform to keep tabs is logically an extra stress - which in fairness can help galvanise sides - or conversely freeze and destroy them...when the reading match was re-jigged onto sky - my gut feeling was this wouldn''t help naarwich...

and just like we pooped and scooped at fulham in our last relegation failure - it seems to me that naaarwich is always likely to bottle the big occasions than rise to them...

i hope i''m wrong - a point would be good in this pressure cooker derby match - but then we would need a win next monday,,,and then another win away to a more confident looking charlton side...

i just get the feeling we''ll freeze today and get walloped[:''(] - hope to god i''m wrong though[:$]otbc[:D]

[/quote]

Our last couple of visits to the Suffolk County Council Stadium - haven''t bore fruit or reaped any rewards....I''m apprehensive, and I''m sure I''m not the only one. Still, the ball is in our court to get the points and survive. Soon be Getting ready to go to the game, I think I''ll fly down to the station with the amount of butterflies tearing around my stomach....Here''s to a victory (or a draw at least)....OTBC!

I am also anxious. Keep telling myself that we put 8 past Wolves this season who were promoted yesterday; so we can do it against a lacklustre Ips***t today.And after yesterday it has to be a win today. But ''can'' doesn''t mean ''will''. What I do know is there will be 2000 of us in the ground who will not let them give up! OTBC.