Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Congratulations WOLVES...

never a particualy keen on fans, or players for the club, however a really good acheievement from a club that seemed destined for an enternity in the Championship.

And our goals against them could be absolutely crucial???

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]I just hope they do the business at Barnsley in a weeks time!![/quote]

Yes, that is a big worry.

Mick McCarthy loves the Tykes and it wouldn''t be a huge surprise to see him do them a big favour by resting some of his '' stars ''.

On the other hand if Wolves still need something to be crowned champions......

Well, the ''You''ve let us down again'' gang, have made it to the Prem again - even after we took 4 points off them....I don''t dislike Micky Mac, and I''m happy for him.....

I would love to see us in Wolves''s position sometime soon, loads of money from wealthy owner, decent manager and a team playing attacking 442 with exciting wingers. I must say I have no love of Wolves after Muscat etc, but fair play they have been best side in league -well done!  ,W8 must be loving fact they are swapping positions with WBA.

Well done to Wolves, personally wanted them to go up at the start of the season.but, more importantly congratulations to leicester and nigel for getting us promoted at 1st time of asking, not many teams do it! delightedAlso, its nice to see a club who have been punching above their weight for too long get relegated, hopefully saints and plymouth follow, if plymouth survive i hope its not at the expense of forest (to enjoy a derby day out)

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]I just hope they do the business at Barnsley in a weeks time!![/quote]

Yes, that is a big worry.

Mick McCarthy loves the Tykes and it wouldn''t be a huge surprise to see him do them a big favour by resting some of his '' stars ''.

On the other hand if Wolves still need something to be crowned champions......

[/quote]There will be 3000 Wolves fans there hoping to see them crowned champions - no way is McCarthy going to rest any star players, and I don''t think he would have anyway as he is a honest manager.

[quote user="JimRoyle"]There will be 3000 Wolves fans there hoping to see them crowned champions[/quote]They''ve taken the whole end - 6000. Can''t see them easing off too much needing points for the title.

To be honest though, their goal difference is much better than Birmingham''s so even if Wolves lost both of their remaining games and Birmingham won them both they''d probably still win the title anyway.Having said that they are all professionals and I very much hope they won''t ease off.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]To be honest though, their goal difference is much better than Birmingham''s so even if Wolves lost both of their remaining games and Birmingham won them both they''d probably still win the title anyway.Having said that they are all professionals and I very much hope they won''t ease off.[/quote]Yes - in theory. But a couple of defeats by 2-0 and 3-0 with Birmingham winning both their matches by similiar scores would nullify the goal difference. The Wolves fans will want to see the title tied up mathematically and I''m certain the players will too.

the only good thing about them getting promoted is that we might stand a chance of re signing shacks now! i hope they get buried now next season, i hate everything about them, sky sports news made a big fuss the other day about their game vs qpr being a sell out, first time this season what loyal support!!!, people say they are a sleeping giant they must of slipped into a coma then!