Sign in to follow this  
CiderkiddCanary

The FA Cup this year

I for one am pining for Everton to get through tomorrow, otherwise it''s going to be yet another bore-fest between Man Utd and Chelski.Am gutted Arsenal lost, really want them to win something this year.Any thoughts? 

Would love to have seen a Arsenal, Everton final. But why have the Semi''s at Wembley, is it a money thing for the FA, it must take the gloss off for those that get to the Final.

[quote user="BGGYPOS"]Would love to have seen a Arsenal, Everton final. But why have the Semi''s at Wembley, is it a money thing for the FA, it must take the gloss off for those that get to the Final.[/quote]To help fund the costs of Wembley

[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]Totally agree, I wanted Arsenal, and I dont know why anyone bar Man U fans, would want ManUre to win tomorrow![/quote]

1. By and large they play by far the best and most adventurous football in the country. And they are a club that puts football first!

2. To watch Wayne Rooney perform again in a high stakes match.

3. So my wife can yet again enjoy Alex Ferguson''s almost childlike celebrations of United''s goals.

4. So that City old boy Mike Phelan can enjoy more success after his deserved promotion.

5. To make the late Sir Matt Busby and Bobby Charlton happy.

Okay?

[:D]

One love.

OTBC 

I want Man U to win tomorrow.a) they play good, strong, attacking football which is often a delight to watchb) they have the nucleus of the England side in Rooney, Ferdinand, Carrickc) David Moyes is a dour scottish gitd) Watching Everton is little better than Blackburne) Everton would never beat Chelsea in the finalf) I really f**king hate Chelsea.

How any City fan can ever want Everton to win anything is beyond belief? Do you not remember the Everton League winning side that relegated us losing to Coventry?I remember Lineker and others sat on the bench watching as Coventry put 5 past them!!! I notice Coventry are doing their best to relegate us this season with recent results.No I certainly do not! I am hoping that Manure put as many past the Scum (Money Takers) as possible!!!

One of the old Chelsea boys down my local was wearing a chelsea centenary shirt from a couple of seasons ago. A fellow chelsea fan asked him what the ''100'' meant on his top!!! So he had to explain to this guy his own clubs history. That is why i don''t like chelsea!

I come from a family of yids so have been indoctrinated into hating Arsenal.

Still bitter about Everton chucking that game years ago and getting us sent down,and a t*** everton fan from school (bit sad on my behalf).

So it will have to be Manure as a couple of good mates are Man u fans.I think you can guess how many times they have been to Old T though!!

God it has got really dull over the years.Used to really look forward to the Final..........

I would love to see Everton winning it.The top four dominating the football leagues (well, it''s starting to become a top 3 now, poor Arsenal!) has really started to become repetitive and boring. I would love to see Everton change this and win the cup with Manure already winning the league cup.It was nice to a decent final last year with Pompy - much more entertaining to watch that a load of big heads shouting at each other and diving/rolling around on the floor. That''s not football!