Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Charlton, Southampton and ...................

Plymouth to get relegated!![:O]

Obviously Charlton have gone, Southampton imho are down (they would need to win their final 2 games and hope all other results go their way), Barnsley will win at Plymouth on the final day of the season and relegate Plymouth.

We will also finish on 50 points but stay up on goal difference.[:|]?[:S]

We are gonna need 53 points to stay up and that will be on goal differents as Forest will also end on 53 points. It gonna be a big ask and a must win tomorrow or we are down.

Or it will be Blackpool on 52 points cant see um getting any more points ????????

We should know a lot more by tomorrow evening , beat Ipswich and we give ourselves a  fighting chance anything less and i think we are gone . To be honest i would much rather we were in the position of Barnsley and had Coventry ,Wolves and Plymouth still to play , Forest i think are as good as safe , they will get 3 points against Southampton and we wont pick up 7 more. So for me its Charlton , Southampton with either Norwich or Barnsley , Barnsley pick up 4 more points and i think we are down .

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]We should know a lot more by tomorrow evening , beat Ipswich and we give ourselves a  fighting chance anything less and i think we are gone . To be honest i would much rather we were in the position of Barnsley and had Coventry ,Wolves and Plymouth still to play , Forest i think are as good as safe , they will get 3 points against Southampton and we wont pick up 7 more. So for me its Charlton , Southampton with either Norwich or Barnsley , Barnsley pick up 4 more points and i think we are down .[/quote]Anything less than a win at Ipswich and we''re gone? I don''t think so..

forest still have to play southampton , so whoever wins the other team drops points , which in one way will favour us , barnsley and charlton , and the winner from southampton or forest will stay up .

[quote user="First Wizard"]Lose today (my prediction) and sadly, its goodbye Championship![:''(][/quote]Wiz and Chops in Pink Un Message Board Agreement Shocker.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Lose today (my prediction) and sadly, its goodbye Championship![:''(][/quote]I agree, as I said in my other thread. I can''t see us really getting anything from Reading and Charlton but draws if we play well. Wins are more than possible, but it''s a big ask!

im fairly sure , both forest and barnsley both play away next week where we have a home game .

then as i said forest have southampton , even a lose today i still feel thier will be a major twist.

my prediction bottom charlton (obviously!!!)

sothampton . and im sure barnsley still have wolves to play , so them to drop .

even if we lose , draw away and beat reading 4 points .

barnsleys form has been really poor , and southampton are fairly dead allready.