Sign in to follow this  
Paul Spector

Today's game on TV

For those that are interested - Just been told by a friend down under that Aussie TV is showing the Ipswich game - so it may be possible for a clever computer person to find a feed somewhere on the net.

I just checked fox sports listings (AUSSIE equivilent to Sky Sports) and it is showing, Spurs v Newcastle & Man City v West Brom.

No sign of Ipswich v Norwich

It may be on an Asian link, but I doubt it. However hope someone gets lucky and finds it.

[quote user="STAR IN THE HOOD"]For those that are interested - Just been told by a friend down under that Aussie TV is showing the Ipswich game - so it may be possible for a clever computer person to find a feed somewhere on the net.[/quote]

I''m glad it''s not on tv, I''d probably spend half of it covering my eyes and the other half in the toilet lol.

[quote user="Death by Chocolate Starfish"]Nah, not on out here. It''s the EPL tonight. I can''t even get a radio link
[/quote]

CanariesWorld only for you guys,by the looks of it.Had a look on BBC 5live but it seems as it is UK only.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="STAR IN THE HOOD"]For those that are interested - Just been told by a friend down under that Aussie TV is showing the Ipswich game - so it may be possible for a clever computer person to find a feed somewhere on the net.[/quote]

I''m glad it''s not on tv, I''d probably spend half of it covering my eyes and the other half in the toilet lol.

[/quote]I''m not sure it''s any better listening on the radio. Probably worse... your imagination runs riot!  Dunno yet but I can''t decide whether to listen in or not - it''s like volunteering for crucifixion.

http://indiasphere.net/Sports/Ipswich_Town_vs_Norwich_Citylive_Stream_English_League_ChampionshipShould be the link. I''ll be trying anyhow. Enjoy! OTBC!!

[quote user="Jules"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

I''m not sure it''s any better listening on the radio. Probably worse... your imagination runs riot!  Dunno yet but I can''t decide whether to listen in or not - it''s like volunteering for crucifixion.
[/quote]

I know what you mean,i get far more nervous listening than i do at a live match!!

Cant get it on radio here, so rely on text messages and the pinkun site, maybe best jsut to go out for 90 minutes and then come back to be pleasently suprised!

not entirely sure how PM works.... but much aprreciated if anyone finds a stream. im sat in my school office drinking Super Boks and trying desperately to find a feed!!!

OTBC

Surely the only cameras there will be Anglia for the highlights on the news - which Sky Sports also seem to recieve a copy of?

just had a look on ole ole football if it was on anywhere in the world  the link would be on there  and its not..they got darlington rochdale though  [:D]

[quote user="AJ"]Surely the only cameras there will be Anglia for the highlights on the news - which Sky Sports also seem to recieve a copy of?[/quote]bump.Point being, if there''s no cameras, how can there be a stream?

[quote user="CDMullins"]Ditto, could i be added on please! First link appears to be ready to show come kick off![/quote]Can you give me a direct link to that please?Cheers

I shan''t even be listening to the commentary on the wireless today. The game is much too important and thus nerve-wracking for that. Goreham doesn''t call goal-scoring situations very well in my opinion either. Listening to his words I think we have scored when we haven''t, and then when we do actually score there is sometimes a delay before he tells us. This all helps to increase my stress levels further!

[quote user="Mrs. Doherty"][quote user="CDMullins"]Ditto, could i be added on please! First link appears to be ready to show come kick off![/quote]

Can you give me a direct link to that please?

Cheers
[/quote]

one on the first page.

[quote user="CanaryRyan"]Same here! A feed would go down a treat![/quote]Yeah. I''ve had a look around but can''t find anything with an actual link.My understanding is the feed would have to be intercepted since i do not think there is a channel which is showing it...