Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Could Alan Lee get the best out of Cureton?

Against Reading, with Mooney ineligible, could Cureton make a return to the squad?  He plays well off a big target man like Lee and would be on hand to snaffle any half-chances which might arise.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Against Reading, with Mooney ineligible, could Cureton make a return to the squad?  He plays well off a big target man like Lee and would be on hand to snaffle any half-chances which might arise.

[/quote]

I like you Mr C.[Y][;)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Against Reading, with Mooney ineligible, could Cureton make a return to the squad?  He plays well off a big target man like Lee and would be on hand to snaffle any half-chances which might arise.

[/quote]Please no! IF he scores it would mean we would keep him in the summer. Curetons misses have been one of the reasons we''ve been struggling so badly for the last two seasons![8o|]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Against Reading, with Mooney ineligible, could Cureton make a return to the squad?  He plays well off a big target man like Lee and would be on hand to snaffle any half-chances which might arise.

[/quote]Please no! IF he scores it would mean we would keep him in the summer. Curetons misses have been one of the reasons we''ve been struggling so badly for the last two seasons![8o|][/quote]

Totally disagree Lapps (you knew I would) but Lee and Curo would work well together imo.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Against Reading, with Mooney ineligible, could Cureton make a return to the squad?  He plays well off a big target man like Lee and would be on hand to snaffle any half-chances which might arise.

[/quote]Please no! IF he scores it would mean we would keep him in the summer. Curetons misses have been one of the reasons we''ve been struggling so badly for the last two seasons![8o|][/quote]

Totally disagree Lapps (you knew I would) but Lee and Curo would work well together imo.

[/quote]

Lee and Gow would be better though.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Lee and Gow would be better though.

[/quote]

Lee and Alan Shearer from Madame Tussauds would be better than Cureton.

I''d much rather see Cody making a start alongside the big man. Come on, Gunny, give the lad a go. One for the future? No, he might well be one for here and now - we''ll never know unless he''s given time on the pitch.

NO!  Are you kidding?? I don''t think we''ll see Cureton ever play first team again, and he will be off somewhere else end of the season. How many "sitters" and points has Cureton cost us this season??

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Have to disagree also.  Ok so JC has missed some right sitters, but if our defense had of been better earlier on and our goalie saved more then that might have altered where we are.

It''s not really our goals scored that''s let us down this year it''s goals conceded that have caused a fair bit of damage.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Against Reading, with Mooney ineligible, could Cureton make a return to the squad?  He plays well off a big target man like Lee and would be on hand to snaffle any half-chances which might arise.[/quote]Please no! IF he scores it would mean we would keep him in the summer. Curetons misses have been one of the reasons we''ve been struggling so badly for the last two seasons![8o|][/quote]Totally disagree Lapps (you knew I would) but Lee and Curo would work well together imo.[/quote]He ain''t called "barn door" for nothing wiz. Why would he score off of Lee''s assists when he misses everyone elses? And surely a young Cody is a better prospect than an aging Jamie! Not forgetting Gow.

Nope. Let''s keep our affection for Curo but let''s move on.

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]I''d much rather see Cody making a start alongside the big man. Come on, Gunny, give the lad a go. One for the future? No, he might well be one for here and now - we''ll never know unless he''s given time on the pitch.[/quote]

Totally agree with you - it''s Cody''s time to shine!![:D]

[quote user="colneycanary"]

NO!  Are you kidding?? I don''t think we''ll see Cureton ever play first team again, and he will be off somewhere else end of the season. How many "sitters" and points has Cureton cost us this season??

[/quote]A lot, and most probably enough to of doomed this club to it''s first season in the 3rd tier of English footbal in about half a century.However many posters on this board seem to of phased Cureton''s moments of madness over the past 2 years from memory[:^)]I personally like Cureton because of how i (like many others) associate him with the club, but i can''t say i''d feel the same if i see him in the yellow and green again, screw up another oppertunity thats just crying to be put in.Ideally i''d want him in the side hammering in a ton of goals, but if we''re all being honest here, i think deep down we all know that''s not going to happen.

why does everyone hate Jamie? i think hes still has some more to give to the club. Cody is a good player but he needs some more experience you can tell that he is not used to the pace of the first team games.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Against Reading, with Mooney ineligible, could Cureton make a return to the squad?  He plays well off a big target man like Lee and would be on hand to snaffle any half-chances which might arise.[/quote]Please no! IF he scores it would mean we would keep him in the summer. Curetons misses have been one of the reasons we''ve been struggling so badly for the last two seasons![8o|][/quote]Totally disagree Lapps (you knew I would) but Lee and Curo would work well together imo.[/quote]He ain''t called "barn door" for nothing wiz. Why would he score off of Lee''s assists when he misses everyone elses? And surely a young Cody is a better prospect than an aging Jamie! Not forgetting Gow.

Nope. Let''s keep our affection for Curo but let''s move on.

[/quote]

Hmm? called barn door eh?

Not by me he isn''t Lapps.[:|]

Could Alan Lee get the best out of Cureton?Can China build a ridiculously massive wall?Can we land a man on the moon?Can we... oh, wait a minute... [;)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Against Reading, with Mooney ineligible, could Cureton make a return to the squad?  He plays well off a big target man like Lee and would be on hand to snaffle any half-chances which might arise. [/quote]colonic irrigation will get the best out of cureton