Sign in to follow this  
vf10a

Doc caught in time warp!

Just wondered whether anyone else got a laugh from the Docs outfit during the training clips shown during the Mooney interview on the official site? I wonder if he lost a bet or something. Image here for those without access:http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4349/docq.png

[quote user="vf10a"]Just wondered whether anyone else got a laugh from the Docs outfit during the training clips shown during the Mooney interview on the official site? I wonder if he lost a bet or something. Image here for those without access:http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4349/docq.png[/quote]ive seen others wear that too....hmmmi presume its a forfeit of some kind?

I remember Mike Walker used to have a top with ''Donkey of the Week'' written on it which players were made to wear in training if they had done something particularly ''gifted'' that week.

Looks like something similar that Gunny has brought in......that''s what I''d like to think anyway.

[quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]At first I thought this thread would be about his haircut.[/quote]The Friar Tuck look never goes out of fashion!

It''s the M.O.M award from the previous game and was brought in by someone, dunno who when Roeder was in charge. Surprised he didn''t ban it, miserable git.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]At first I thought this thread would be about his haircut.[/quote]

The Friar Tuck look never goes out of fashion!

[/quote]

I wonder when he''s going to be bold enough to go for a Gunny "trim", the chosen "style" of many bald or balding men these days? Mind you, he might look somewhat strange with a shaven bonce. Gunny looks ok as his head is sort of egg shaped.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Yes, the person wears it who makes a mistake in training or whatever. It has Donkey 1 on the back
[/quote]

What and they''ve made docs wear it?!! That is priceless!!