Sign in to follow this  
AJ

There's no escaping it - today is massive.

Not only do we need at least a point to drag ourselves back out of the bottom three - we need a win to give a chance of survival.I really cannot see us winning against Reading, who will be hungry for points. Even though it''s a home game, the most I can really see us come away with is a really scrappy draw. And I really don''t want us to have to go to Charlton needing a win to stay up - because I can''t see that happening either. Unfortunately memories come flooding back! In some ways it is largely out of our hands now, we need to depend on other results around us but we still need to get as many points as we can from the games we have left.Realistically, I see it as this;Ipswich 1-2 Norwich (w) [As a derby it could go either way]Norwich 1-1 Reading (d) [Note they were held 0-0 by Barnsley]Charlton 1-1 Norwich (d) [Charlton have nothing to play for, but would love to end the season on a high by dragging us down with them]Leaving us with a lenient 51 points, I think 50 is probably a more realistic target, but I fear we could struggle to come away with even one win.Will it all be enough?Either way, today is a must win game to give us the chance - but the truth is, it''s largely out of our hands now.

[quote user="AJ"]Either way, today is a must win game to give us the chance - but the truth is, it''s largely out of our hands now.[/quote]Sorry, this is complete cobblers.  If we win all our remaining games, we won''t go down.  So nothing is out of our hands now. 

You missed my point chops, although I cannot argue with what you have said (because it''s the truth), can you realistically seeus winning against both Reading and Charlton?Readings play-off position is yet to be confirmed, and Charlton would like to drag us down with them. I just can''t see it.

Perhaps not, but on the same note, can you realistically see Barnsley/Plymouth/Watford (who are slipping ever closer)/Nottm Forest/Southampton winning all their remaining games?

Some of them play each other, so won''t win every match logically.

It is completely in our hands.

Forget the other teams. City have to do this themselves. If we get the results we deserve to survive, if we don''t, we deserve to go down. It''s time to stand up and be counted!

Afraid to say I told you so. It''s now practically out of our hands.1 point behind Barnsley who have a game in hand.3 points behind Forrest.