Sign in to follow this  
City Till I Die

Was it or wasn't it a penalty - how did Marshall stay on the pitch???

[quote user="Slim"]Sounds like another ref has got something against us!!![/quote]

The man didnt send our keeper off!! You should be singing his praises!!

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[quote user="Slim"]Sounds like another ref has got something against us!!![/quote]

[/quote]

maybe guilty that he messed up with the decision. Why should we be grateful when he gives a penalty which sounds hugely debateable.

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[/quote]

maybe guilty that he messed up with the decision. Why should we be grateful when he gives a penalty which sounds hugely debateable.

[/quote]

Exactly.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[/quote]

What? If it shouldn''t have been a penalty in the first place, we should be singing his praises for not send our keeper off? By the way, his name is Marshall!

I think you''re missing the point, he gave a penalty to the scum, marshall gave away the penalty????? and he was the last man, he should have been sent off.......what was the ref thinking???

Even better, Alex Bruce elbows Alan Lee in the head but gets away with a yellow....

[quote user="City Till I Die"]There we go the ref gives us a penalty, little too late!!!![/quote]It was stonewall though - he didn''t really have a choice.

[quote user="City Till I Die"]There we go the ref gives us a penalty, little too late!!!![/quote]

Stupid idiot ref. Would''ve been 2-2 and a priceless point despite our poor second half. Refs are relegating us. For those who think we are where we deserve to be over the course of the season should add up all the points we have lost due to terrible decisions over the course of the season against those we have gained from terrible decisions.