Sign in to follow this  
Normann Canary

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, the prem woes! But what about... shushhh... ipswich...

We may be struggling too find our form in Prem, but is anyone else out there worried sick like me about them coming up and us going down, ohhhhhhh the shame of it!!!!!!! If anything, that''s one reason we SHOULD be winning!!!!

Yeah I must admit I am dead worried. They are going great guns at the minute and with Norwich always being the second class citizens to certain media (Anglia TV) would''nt they just love it.

It would just rub the salt into any wound would''nt it.  Nine years to get back into the Premiership and what happens we go straight back down to see the scum go up.  Oh the indignity of it all if it happened.

Still enough of the doom and gloom on what might happen.  We can make sure it does''ent by starting off with a good win on Saturday.  Other than that then start worrying. 

[quote]We may be struggling too find our form in Prem, but is anyone else out there worried sick like me about them coming up and us going down, ohhhhhhh the shame of it!!!!!!! If anything, that''s one reason...[/quote]

I have to say that 99.99999999% of my energy is concerned with Norwich staying up and keeping the faith   But I''m not going to deny I''m getting increasingly worried about the Binners.

I''m sure they''ll self distruct though.  They do nearly every year

Why are we so worried about what Ipswich are doing? Let''s worry about us. Can you imagine if a Tractor Boy came on this site (which we know they do)? He would be straight back on their site having a right laugh at our expense.

I am confident we will stay up, I also think they will come up so lets look forward to doing them twice again next season. NEVER FORGET: TOP OF THE LEAGUE AT POORMAN ROAD!!

[quote]Why are we so worried about what Ipswich are doing? Let''s worry about us. Can you imagine if a Tractor Boy came on this site (which we know they do)? He would be straight back on their site having a r...[/quote]

Not worry about Ipswich what are doing ? You''re avin a larf !

The highlight of my week is a Norwich Win and them to lose. (Sad I know but it''s been bred into me since I was eleven.)

Mind you haven''t had any highlights this season. But..........

Speaking of Ipswich how are they getting on this season? I live in Bedford you see and it''s only local press that tend to publish results of non-league football...

yeah the binners are near the top of the division (so what!)

is it still a poor league as it was last year?  who knows, we don''t have to read about it anymore

all we do know is if we beat them easily (twice) last year, just think of how they would fare in the prem, if they managed to get promoted! 

not a point all sodding season

ain''t life great sometimes