Sign in to follow this  
Nuff Said

MATCH THREAD - Ipswich v Norwich

[quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="Master J-Do Pur"][quote user="Philipo87"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]I was having problems with Canaries World too. The Match Live Centre isn''t working but if you choose Live Audio from the drop down list from the World logo, it does work.[/quote]

I cant get either to work!! Its so annoying! The one game u need it to work it does not!!! 

[/quote]Can''t you just listen to it on Radio 5?[/quote]

I did have it on radio 5. But prefer Canaries World as its our own commentry. Plus Canaries Wolrd is now working again!!

[/quote]I miss Radio Norfolk. It is interesting listening to non-biased views however. Although Hamilton appears not to want to compliment Norwich. He is just blaming Ipswich for playing badly.

[quote user="big dick sanchez"]Not a time to worry, we must just keep pushing.[/quote]Shouldn''t that be in the Caption Competition thread Big Dick?[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/otgaia.jpg[/IMG]

Their goal seems to have taken a bit of wind out of us, and i''m getting a little bit nervous now. We really need to keep it tight until half-time now, because if they score before half-time I will be very worried.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="big dick sanchez"]Not a time to worry, we must just keep pushing.[/quote]Shouldn''t that be in the Caption Competition thread Big Dick?[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/otgaia.jpg[/IMG][/quote]Not seen this before, would appear all those things I have said about Haynes are true.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Yes, Thatcher''s down and injured.  Someone give him a kick to make sure he''s not dead.[/quote]He''s off now, Jamie Peters is on, not played all season.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Come on lads, keep battling hard.

[/quote]just got in.....who scores our goal??? and were we 1 up or 1 down ? thnx[/quote]1-1Mooney opened with a header from Clingan free-kickQuinn equalised out of nothing.Norwich generally on top,