Sign in to follow this  
Nuff Said

MATCH THREAD - Ipswich v Norwich

yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"][quote user="Philipo87"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]I was having problems with Canaries World too. The Match Live Centre isn''t working but if you choose Live Audio from the drop down list from the World logo, it does work.
[/quote]

I cant get either to work!! Its so annoying! The one game u need it to work it does not!!! 

[/quote]

Can''t you just listen to it on Radio 5?
[/quote]

Yep he could!  Im listening on Radio 5 Live extra, and have started a thread with a link in i ;-)

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"][quote user="Philipo87"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]I was having problems with Canaries World too. The Match Live Centre isn''t working but if you choose Live Audio from the drop down list from the World logo, it does work.
[/quote]

I cant get either to work!! Its so annoying! The one game u need it to work it does not!!! 

[/quote]

Can''t you just listen to it on Radio 5?
[/quote]

I did have it on radio 5. But prefer Canaries World as its our own commentry. Plus Canaries Wolrd is now working again!!

I can''t see us sitting back, Ipswich are shocking at home lately whenever a team take it to them, come on City keep it going!

Get in!!Moooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy!!Lets hope we can build on the goal.brilliant.OTBC