Sign in to follow this  
Nuff Said

MATCH THREAD - Ipswich v Norwich

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Time to start planning for League 1 [:(]
[/quote]

Been planning emotionally for months.  It''s those that have held false hope in their hearts that will have trouble coping now.

Time to pull together as fans and a club and accept that we simply weren''t good enough all season, and this is what we have to show for prudence with no ambition.

OTBC

[quote user="Willmeister"]Absolute nothing performance, against your huge rivals when relegation is a very real threat. I''m embarrassed to be a Norwich fan atm. Oh we have a penalty, too little too late though i''m afraid.
[/quote]

That''s quite sad to read.  I am NC and proud, always will be.

Yet again we fail to deliver when the chips are down. Barnsley go to Reading and battle for a point, Forest hold the Blades for 75 minutes with 10 men, but we go to a side that can''t buy a home win and roll over and play dead. Forget the referees conspiracy theories and the hard luck stories, because we are about to drop in the Third Division for the first time in half a century because WE AREN''T GOOD ENOUGH! Sorry, but that''s the truth, even if I''ve been trying to deny it for weeks.

[quote user="JohnoBono"]

This season stays in our hands!

[/quote]

how? now have to rely on others as well as winning an unilkely game v Reading

[quote user="Beauseant"]Yet again we fail to deliver when the chips are down. Barnsley go to Reading and battle for a point, Forest hold the Blades for 75 minutes with 10 men, but we go to a side that can''t buy a home win and roll over and play dead. Forget the referees conspiracy theories and the hard luck stories, because we are about to drop in the Third Division for the first time in half a century because WE AREN''T GOOD ENOUGH! Sorry, but that''s the truth, even if I''ve been trying to deny it for weeks.[/quote]

Don''t apologise mate if that''s how you feel.  It is the truth that we haven''t been good enough all season, and this is what you get.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Willmeister"]Absolute nothing performance, against your huge rivals when relegation is a very real threat. I''m embarrassed to be a Norwich fan atm. Oh we have a penalty, too little too late though i''m afraid.[/quote]

That''s quite sad to read.  I am NC and proud, always will be.

[/quote]I will always be a Norwich fan, regardless of what league we are in and how we play, i''m not embarrassed of the club, just the players who can''t put in a performance.

[quote user="LiamGallagher"]we''ve got no chance now bye bye championship[/quote]And you have the ability to predict the future how exactly?FFS Its not finished until the final whistle against Charlton… unless they''ve changed the rules in the last couple of hours!

No it''s the board and Doomcaster who need to be shot. they are the reason we are going down.

Poor decision after poor decision by them and ridiculous financial management we mean we are going down with only half an already rubbish squad belonging to us!

Can''t blame ref''s, can''t blame the weather, can''t blame Ipswich, can''t blame Lisbie. This is because of our inept board, the total lack of ambition empower''d by prudence and the total and utter shambles that was Glenn Roeder.

I still remain optimistic that there are a few twists left in the relegation scrap (yes we''ll probably lose to Charlton)!

[quote user="San Miguel"][quote user="JohnoBono"]

This season stays in our hands!

[/quote]

how? now have to rely on others as well as winning an unilkely game v Reading

[/quote]Winning at Charlton will not be easy either - infact, I highly doubt it.

R.I.P :(

we are dead and seems will loose almost all players for next season because money reason so will not back soon :/

bloody  will see next Monday confirmed relegation on High Definition quality what a shit...

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Clingan goal 3-2, too late though[/quote]

Too late for this game but we must not make little of it. Football really is a funny old game. This second goal may keep us in this division on goal difference, assuming we get the maximum points from the last two games.

When it has come to the crunch, the big game against a rival, we have bottled it time and time again. It''s all well and good getting surprise points against the top teams but if you give your rivals 3 points then you can''t stay up. Time and time again, when the points look set on the table we bottle it. Today was a real chance to take some points and we just sounded as if we didn''t care. It''s galling but it''s been coming all season. We''ve been nothing but a shadow of our former teams all season.

[quote user="Boris"]R.I.P :(

we are dead and seems will loose almost all players for next season because money reason so will not back soon :/

bloody  will see next Monday confirmed relegation on High Definition quality what a shit...[/quote]

We can save a fortune in wages, get rid of the wasters and give the youngsters a chance and also have Hucks back in November.  Plus I will be able to see many away games without too much travelling and at much cheaper prices.