Sign in to follow this  
Nuff Said

MATCH THREAD - Ipswich v Norwich

Lisbie has just earned himself ''Muscat Status''. I would never usually wish players harm but his dive could have just cost us our place in this league, that is a really low thing to do given the circumstances so i hope someone crocks him. Utter c**t.

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="book end"]Terrible terrible refereeing again. What on earth? Who upset the refs this year? ffs.[/quote]

How do you know that? You''ve seen it?
[/quote]

Maybe based on the radio commentators etc, maybe the fact that he took so long and didn''t consult the linesman and was 30 yards away. We have had the rough edge of the stick recently with decisions, although we do sound relatively average.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Lisbie has just earned himself ''Muscat Status''. I would never usually wish players harm but his dive could have just cost us our place in this league, that is a really low thing to do given the circumstances so i hope someone crocks him. Utter c**t.[/quote]I hope someone breaks both his legs.

Norwich: Marshall, Otsemobor, Shackell, Doherty, Bertrand, Croft, Clingan, Russell, Gow, Lee, Mooney.
Subs: Nelson, Lappin, McDonald, Leijer, Smith

Croft off for Cody, therefore GOw on left, Mooney on right

I think we need to get Lappin on- they seem shakey on set pieces and delivery hasn''t been so good this half. Should have brought him on instead of Cody?

Amazingly am listening to this in Graz, Austria. Have a UK IP address on my mobile modem and so can get UK-Only Radio 5 Live.

Shame we''re still losing. What''s the betting that Barnsley turn Cov. over as well? Cov. are useless. they beat us yet lose to Forest. I tell you, everyone''s in a conspiracy against us.

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]I think we need to get Lappin on- they seem shakey on set pieces and delivery hasn''t been so good this half. Should have brought him on instead of Cody?
[/quote]

No way.   Cody is one of our best chances of a goal IMO.

You do get the sense that things go against us and that is what happens to teams who get relegated,

10 minutes to go - time for 2 or 3 chances - draw will be a great result

Thing''s just aren''t going our way today.  Marshy sounds like he''s nervous, and Lee has been pretty quiet, when in truth I expected him to do more against his old club.

[quote user="sonyc"]

You do get the sense that things go against us and that is what happens to teams who get relegated,

10 minutes to go - time for 2 or 3 chances - draw will be a great result

[/quote]Great result from here but won''t be enough.

I just can''t see where we are going to get a goal from. Such a good start and as that goal came from nowhere, i always feared it would knock the stuffing out of us which seems to have happened. Really disappointing and i have to go and play football with a scummer later today.

every single fucking big decision goes against us...why? i dont get it what the fuck did we do to get such poor treatment from all  referees.

we sound knackered, need all subs on now, nothing to lose. Too little, too late.

We are going down because we are not good enough and havent been all season , all we have done all game is hoof high balls up to Lee , 1 win in 10 for Town but its mostly been a stroll for them today.