Sign in to follow this  
big dick sanchez

It was not lost today

Agree entirely, 8 points lost against Sheff Weds, Coventry and Southampton would have seen us safe and to end up with 1 point instead of 9 was the turning point.

[quote user="big dick sanchez"]Games like Sheff Wed we should have won.  Cannot go into a derby expecting anything.[/quote]We can talk about a dodgy penalty, Lisbie cheating, and so on, but this is why we are going down:Under Roeder...Coventry 2 - 0 NorwichNorwich 1 - 1 Blackpool Norwich 0 - 1 QPRBarnsley 0 - 0 NorwichSouthampton 2 - 0 NorwichNorwich 1 - 2 DerbyBristol City 1 - 0 NorwichDerby 3 - 1 NorwichBurnley 2 - 0 NorwichNorwich 2 - 3 SwanseaNorwich 1 - 2 PalaceSheff Wed 3 - 2 NorwichWatford 2 - 1 NorwichReading 2 - 0 NorwichPalace 3 - 1 NorwichSheff Utd 1- 0 NorwichAnd under the Gunn...Norwich 2 - 2 SouthamptonNorwich 1 - 2 Bristol CityPreston 1 - 0 NorwichNorwich 1 - 2 CoventryBlackpool 2- 0 NorwichNorwich 0 - 1 Sheff WedSwansea 2 - 1 NorwichIpsh*t Town 3 - 2 NorwichThe facts don''t lie.  We have consistently underachieved and we are getting what we deserve.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="big dick sanchez"]Games like Sheff Wed we should have won.  Cannot go into a derby expecting anything.[/quote]We can talk about a dodgy penalty, Lisbie cheating, and so on, but this is why we are going down:Under Roeder...Coventry 2 - 0 NorwichNorwich 1 - 1 Blackpool Norwich 0 - 1 QPRBarnsley 0 - 0 NorwichSouthampton 2 - 0 NorwichNorwich 1 - 2 DerbyBristol City 1 - 0 NorwichDerby 3 - 1 NorwichBurnley 2 - 0 NorwichNorwich 2 - 3 SwanseaNorwich 1 - 2 PalaceSheff Wed 3 - 2 NorwichWatford 2 - 1 NorwichReading 2 - 0 NorwichPalace 3 - 1 NorwichSheff Utd 1- 0 NorwichAnd under the Gunn...Norwich 2 - 2 SouthamptonNorwich 1 - 2 Bristol CityPreston 1 - 0 NorwichNorwich 1 - 2 CoventryBlackpool 2- 0 NorwichNorwich 0 - 1 Sheff WedSwansea 2 - 1 NorwichIpsh*t Town 3 - 2 NorwichThe facts don''t lie.  We have consistently underachieved and we are getting what we deserve.[/quote]I desperately want to disagree with you but unfortunately you are right.  Football in general sucks, I have never been so disillusioned.  It''s not just Norwich

I''m afraid it IS Norwich. We have a nerve to laugh when Wolves fans say"you''ve let us down again". Norwich City are serial offenders at it. It''s no good blaming refereeeing decisions. We''ve lost exactly HALF of our games.

We deserve to go down.

[quote user="canari francais"]

I''m afraid it IS Norwich. We have a nerve to laugh when Wolves fans say"you''ve let us down again". Norwich City are serial offenders at it. It''s no good blaming refereeeing decisions. We''ve lost exactly HALF of our games.

We deserve to go down.

[/quote]

Wolves fans let their feelings be known, they don''t let any player, manager or board member off lightly if they don''t feel they are getting what they expect and deserve, they are being rewarded for that. Fair play to them, they are pretty much the polar opposite of norwich city fans.

We don''t deserve to stay up. Many of the fans don''t deserve the club to stay up because they have backed the board that haven''t made us stay up.

Many Norwich fans can''t see the woods for the trees, but the reality of League One will hopefully give many a long overdue wake up call.

Delia should stick to baking cakes and making pies.

[quote user="komakino"]We don''t deserve to stay up. Many of the fans don''t deserve the club to stay up because they have backed the board that haven''t made us stay up. Many Norwich fans can''t see the woods for the trees, but the reality of League One will hopefully give many a long overdue wake up call. Delia should stick to baking cakes and making pies.[/quote]

What were the other options then?  The board are going nowhere, there are no investors forming an orderly queue.  I want the board gone, but not at the expense of losing the club thankyou very much.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="big dick sanchez"]Games like Sheff Wed we should have won.  Cannot go into a derby expecting anything.[/quote]We can talk about a dodgy penalty, Lisbie cheating, and so on, but this is why we are going down:Under Roeder...Coventry 2 - 0 NorwichNorwich 1 - 1 Blackpool Norwich 0 - 1 QPRBarnsley 0 - 0 NorwichSouthampton 2 - 0 NorwichNorwich 1 - 2 DerbyBristol City 1 - 0 NorwichDerby 3 - 1 NorwichBurnley 2 - 0 NorwichNorwich 2 - 3 SwanseaNorwich 1 - 2 PalaceSheff Wed 3 - 2 NorwichWatford 2 - 1 NorwichReading 2 - 0 NorwichPalace 3 - 1 NorwichSheff Utd 1- 0 NorwichAnd under the Gunn...Norwich 2 - 2 SouthamptonNorwich 1 - 2 Bristol CityPreston 1 - 0 NorwichNorwich 1 - 2 CoventryBlackpool 2- 0 NorwichNorwich 0 - 1 Sheff WedSwansea 2 - 1 NorwichIpsh*t Town 3 - 2 NorwichThe facts don''t lie.  We have consistently underachieved and we are getting what we deserve.[/quote]Yep they don''t. Whilst we have 17 points in 9 games against the bottom 5. Against the rest of the bottom half we have managed just 2 wins and 2 draws (wins: Donc, watford: draws: Bpool and Donc). So out of those 12 games we have just 8 points. Letting teams like Coventry, Derby and Palace do the double over us is quite frankly absymal.(We have a record of P9, W3, D5, L1 against the top 6....)

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="komakino"]We don''t deserve to stay up. Many of the fans don''t deserve the club to stay up because they have backed the board that haven''t made us stay up. Many Norwich fans can''t see the woods for the trees, but the reality of League One will hopefully give many a long overdue wake up call. Delia should stick to baking cakes and making pies.[/quote]

What were the other options then?  The board are going nowhere, there are no investors forming an orderly queue.  I want the board gone, but not at the expense of losing the club thankyou very much.

[/quote]

Tbh way I just want the board out and remain convinced that someone would come in if they were forced out. They are(have) ruining the club anyway so it can''t be any worse.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Tbh way I just want the board out and remain convinced that someone would come in if they were forced out. They are(have) ruining the club anyway so it can''t be any worse.

[/quote]

I know what you are saying, but it''s at times like this when we need to do is think logically and not emotionally.  Difficult I know when we are staring relegation in the face.

But I agreethe board have ruined our club and it''s been happening slowly for years.

If there were an investor to buy them out and they came out and told us so, it would put a whole different slant on things.

Where''s PC in all of this, after his statement in the press about not letting NCFC go down, that''s right, he''s been hit by the recession too, our one and only big hope dashed.

Yes, but have you ever wondered why people aren''t forming this orderly queue? Delia. Pure and simple. Speak to any prominent business man in Norwich with his ear in the right direction and they will all tell you why this is so.

Delia bl***y Smith. If most fans knew how many investors she has turned down, I don''t think they would be so charitable. She told one potential investor, ''It''s MY club''

As I have said a hundred times, people with real money will not invest in Norwich while Delia is in a position of power.

''

Wake up for Christs sake - she is the problem - not the messiah!!!

[quote user="komakino"]What were the other options then?  The board are going nowhere, there are no investors forming an orderly queue.  I want the board gone, but not at the expense of losing the club thankyou very much. Yes, but have you ever wondered why people aren''t forming this orderly queue? Delia. Pure and simple. Speak to any prominent business man in Norwich with his ear in the right direction and they will all tell you why this is so. Delia bl***y Smith. If most fans knew how many investors she has turned down, I don''t think they would be so charitable. She told one potential investor, ''It''s MY club'' As I have said a hundred times, people with real money will not invest in Norwich while Delia is in a position of power. '' Wake up for Christs sake - she is the problem - not the messiah!!![/quote]

So tell us the list of investors she has turned down then?

Don''t get arsey with me because the team lost to the scum, you need to calm down and post with a clear mind.

Read my posts in the past about the board, then come back and apologise.