Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Derby game predicitons

Apologies if this is a repost, I had a quick look and couldn''t see a post.

Generally not high scoring games and victory nomally comes by the odd goal or two.

My prediction is -

Ipswich 1 - 1 Norwich

Not what we want, but a point is better than a kick in the head and will lift us out of the relegation zone.  Anything more is obviously a bonus.[:)]

I am starting to think we will win tomorrow but still go down. I haven''t done the maths of the situation tonight but just have that sinking feeling about the way Forest are going at the moment.I am pretty sure we will loose the last two games.

Think there will be goals a plenty tomorrow and a real ding dong affair.  3-2 defeat. Lee will get sent off at the end disputing an outrageaous penalty decision. We will be the much better side but basically robbed. We will still stay up however by beating Reading and Charlton. Glorious scenes at the valley. The win won''t be enough for Magilton to keep his job, he will get the sack at the end of the season anyway. So say my tea leaves anyway.

One home win in the last 10 , that sort of run has to come to an end and you just get the feeling they are due one and that we are just a bit to overly confident . Will go with 2-2 as we dare not lose this one , still dont think it will be enough at the end of the season though  .

Derby games are even more difficult to predict than any games, if we turn up we have a chance of beating them because we should want it more than them. My big worry is that they will remember how we peed all over them in December and want to prove a point, their fans will also be more up for it than normal because they will see it as a chance to all but send us down. If I was backing any team to win it would sadly be them but a draw is the most likely outcome imo.

[quote user="book end"]

Think there will be goals a plenty tomorrow and a real ding dong affair.  3-2 defeat. Lee will get sent off at the end disputing an outrageaous penalty decision. We will be the much better side but basically robbed. We will still stay up however by beating Reading and Charlton. Glorious scenes at the valley. The win won''t be enough for Magilton to keep his job, he will get the sack at the end of the season anyway. So say my tea leaves anyway.

[/quote]

Don''t worry, I have seen the future.