Sign in to follow this  
Robert Fleck is still GOD!

The New Striker IS!

Seriously though I would personally prefer Chris Sutton and I know there is various strikers being banded about!

But the one that we had watched last year and were linked with in the summer on the quiet is Robbie Blake @ Burnley I know for a fact we enquired about him in the summer as I have a contact @ Burnley

I mean he isnt slow got a good touch hes two footed the only reason he has stayed at Burnley is that hes on 15K a week? And no one in the Championship can afford those wages really, as Burnley had to either get rid of Glen Little or Blake as they were thier biggest earners and obviously kept Blake?

He always caused us problems and I must admit if we are looking outside the Prem for a player he may be the one?

I think Blake is a very handy player, and would be a decent, realistic buy. Isn''t he supposed to be a bit temperamental tho - and a little old? Seems to have been around for a while now.

I think blake would be a very handy player but i would rather see Harewood Ashton or bowditch                                                                                                                       

Anyway whats wrong with sven?