Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Who's going to Chelsea?

Just wondering what kind of numbers we''ll take to Chelsea?  Personally I''m going to give it a miss.  It''s a ground which I''ve already been to (and I''ve been to nicer grounds in the first division!  Horrible place Stamford Bridge), it''ll probably be a pretty damn tough afternoon!  And finally it would be a day which would cost an arm and a leg! Travel, lunch, programme, 2 tickets, = £100 minumum.  No thanks!

U?

I am going. 

Then off to see Morrissey at Earls Court after the game. It may be a case of "heaven knows I''m miserable now" but hopefully Mourinho will be a "boy with a thorn in his side" as Huckerby says "william it was really nothing".

ELVIS COSTELLO certainly doesn''t!...... The cApitAll is soooo expensive! My sister lives in Surrey, and the ale costs so much money that I always lose weight when I visit her!

I won''t be going, it''s too close to Crimbo, and I''ve 2 demanding Kinder to allocate my funds to!

Im going. I posted a reply in the other forum about why City werent taking their full allocation at this point. In short, I think some City fans will think £40 is too much to pay (and it is) and I wouldnt blame them if they didnt go, what with it being so close to Christmas as well. Despite being a top table side it is pricey. I think we''ll sneak a 2-1 win however!OTBC!

Well, living in Kingston, Chelsea is my most ''local'' league side - or at least the side the locals seem to support....but I always said I would never pay £40 to watch a game of football (unless a Final or something) and am sticking to that; it is a disgusting amount to have to pay to watch a bunch of over paid prima-donnas kicking a ball around (their players, not ours, of course!!), and what''s more it is not as if the view is any good, stuck in that lower tier!!! 

As far as I''m concerned more fans should say enough''s enough, but they''ve got us over a barrel - if we don''t pay we don''t get to see our beloved sides.

I''ll stick to my ''home'' season ticket thankyou - it costs me enough to get there each game without having to pay through the nose to see us away as well....

Expensive weekend ahead this one - Xmas shopping for the wife and daughters, son and I at Chelsea and an overnight stay for the weekend planned. Why couldn''t this one have been early Feb?

[quote]I am going. Then off to see Morrissey at Earls Court after the game. It may be a case of "heaven knows I''m miserable now" but hopefully Mourinho will be a "boy with a thorn in his side" as Huckerby...[/quote]

Shaun, As far as Mourinho goes it''s more likely to be "Bigmouth Strikes Again" and if Leon is on the pitch let''s hope it isn''t "I Started Something I Couldn''t Finish"! 

[quote]Shaun, As far as Mourinho goes it''s more likely to be "Bigmouth Strikes Again" and if Leon is on the pitch let''s hope it isn''t "I Started Something I Couldn''t Finish"![/quote]

Superb, nice to see that there is a Morrissey/NCFC appreciation society.

[quote]I am going. Then off to see Morrissey at Earls Court after the game. It may be a case of "heaven knows I''m miserable now" but hopefully Mourinho will be a "boy with a thorn in his side" as Huckerby...[/quote]

SSC

sounds like a great day out, enjoy morrissey!  don''t know quite what to expect of our chances at chelsea, except i won''t be going, just too expensive, with christmas coming up and all that jazz!! 

btw, earls court is one of the best music venues in london, let us all know what the gig was like

yep im goin 2 chealsea being an under 16 my ticket costs about 16 quid ive only missed 2 games all season and they were midweek away night games. otbc