Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Just back from the game

A very poor all- round performance from the team today. We deserved nothing and got nothing. Marshall,  Croft, Otsemobor, Bertrand, Clingan, Rusty, Gow were all terrible/average at best today. Lee, Mooney, Shackell and the Doc were the only players to come out it with any credit (oh and macdonald).Marshalls kicking was terrible and should have been sent off for going in like a nutter on Lisbie.Croft and Otsemobor had absolutely no understanding going on whatsoever and looked as though they''d never played together before and Crofts crossing was ... well you''ve seen it at Carrow Road before.Same with Bertrand and Gow tbh. Gow wouldnt pass the ball, when Ipscum attacked it was as though Bertrand wasnt there. The link up play was non existent. Clingan had has worst game ever for us- wouldnt mind seeing the back of him on this basis. Doesnt look like he can get away fast enoughHim and Rusty were completely below par- no good passing from them, just the odd tackle and not much else. Lee tried his best but midfield didnt help with their lack of passing, Mooney ran and ran but was in-effective. The only 2 players to come out of it with praise (for me) were Shackell and Doherty.Poor sods did their best to keep it together but when so many players were rubbish it was only a matter of time. Dont call them Donkeys again because they are far from that- the only 2 who looked interested. Some other points. To the stupid ipswich fan who put his fist through that pub window- i hope it bloomin hurts you moron! I questioned at the start why we had so much police but it all became clear at the end... the scummers really are mental. And as always my fellow city fans- absolutely superb [Y] We just dont deserve this... although I''m not sure why we clapped delia when she came out- shes taking us to L1 FFS!

Bertrand was good. I didn''t think Lee was as effective as he looked in previous games. Russell wasn''t terrible, neither was Clingan in my opinion. Otsemobor and Croft, yes. They were bad. And your Gow point is correct aswell, very poor and wanted to run the show himself, which he couldn''t do.

[quote user="CT "]A very poor all- round performance from the team today. We deserved nothing and got nothing.

Marshall,  Croft, Otsemobor, Bertrand, Clingan, Rusty, Gow were all terrible/average at best today.

Lee, Mooney, Shackell and the Doc were the only players to come out it with any credit (oh and macdonald).

Marshalls kicking was terrible and should have been sent off for going in like a nutter on Lisbie.
Croft and Otsemobor had absolutely no understanding going on whatsoever and looked as though they''d never played together before and Crofts crossing was ... well you''ve seen it at Carrow Road before.

Same with Bertrand and Gow tbh. Gow wouldnt pass the ball, when Ipscum attacked it was as though Bertrand wasnt there. The link up play was non existent.

Clingan had has worst game ever for us- wouldnt mind seeing the back of him on this basis. Doesnt look like he can get away fast enough
Him and Rusty were completely below par- no good passing from them, just the odd tackle and not much else.

Lee tried his best but midfield didnt help with their lack of passing, Mooney ran and ran but was in-effective.
The only 2 players to come out of it with praise (for me) were Shackell and Doherty.

Poor sods did their best to keep it together but when so many players were rubbish it was only a matter of time. Dont call them Donkeys again because they are far from that- the only 2 who looked interested.

Some other points. To the stupid ipswich fan who put his fist through that pub window- i hope it bloomin hurts you moron! I questioned at the start why we had so much police but it all became clear at the end... the scummers really are mental.

And as always my fellow city fans- absolutely superb [Y] We just dont deserve this... although I''m not sure why we clapped delia when she came out- shes taking us to L1 FFS!

[/quote]

Yeah those scum fans are as intimidating as Ian Beale coming at you with a Cornish pasty.

I hope you weren''t one of the fools clapping st Delia at the end?[;)]

[quote user="Adolf Whittler"]

[quote user="CT "]A very poor all- round performance from the team today. We deserved nothing and got nothing.

Marshall,  Croft, Otsemobor, Bertrand, Clingan, Rusty, Gow were all terrible/average at best today.

Lee, Mooney, Shackell and the Doc were the only players to come out it with any credit (oh and macdonald).

Marshalls kicking was terrible and should have been sent off for going in like a nutter on Lisbie.
Croft and Otsemobor had absolutely no understanding going on whatsoever and looked as though they''d never played together before and Crofts crossing was ... well you''ve seen it at Carrow Road before.

Same with Bertrand and Gow tbh. Gow wouldnt pass the ball, when Ipscum attacked it was as though Bertrand wasnt there. The link up play was non existent.

Clingan had has worst game ever for us- wouldnt mind seeing the back of him on this basis. Doesnt look like he can get away fast enough
Him and Rusty were completely below par- no good passing from them, just the odd tackle and not much else.

Lee tried his best but midfield didnt help with their lack of passing, Mooney ran and ran but was in-effective.
The only 2 players to come out of it with praise (for me) were Shackell and Doherty.

Poor sods did their best to keep it together but when so many players were rubbish it was only a matter of time. Dont call them Donkeys again because they are far from that- the only 2 who looked interested.

Some other points. To the stupid ipswich fan who put his fist through that pub window- i hope it bloomin hurts you moron! I questioned at the start why we had so much police but it all became clear at the end... the scummers really are mental.

And as always my fellow city fans- absolutely superb [Y] We just dont deserve this... although I''m not sure why we clapped delia when she came out- shes taking us to L1 FFS!

[/quote]

Yeah those scum fans are as intimidating as Ian Beale coming at you with a Cornish pasty.

I hope you weren''t one of the fools clapping st Delia at the end?[;)]

[/quote]

I certainly wasn''t Arturo! i did to try to get a start of "wheres all the money gone?" but got some funny looks off those around me.

jas :)