Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

If we are relegated by the reading home game....

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Chunky Norwich"]I very much doubt it. Delia saved us remember?[/quote]

[:@]
She may have saved us but now look!

[/quote]

Too young for irony, CT?

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Chunky Norwich"]I very much doubt it. Delia saved us remember?[/quote][:@]She may have saved us but now look!

[/quote]

Too young for irony, CT?

[/quote]I knew you were being ironic Chunky but I know some city fans who are pro Delia [N]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Croft Has Fcuked Up A Cross Again"]How are there ALWAYS people to take over CT?[/quote]Look at the amount of people interested in Southampton[/quote]Different situation, the vulture always swoop when they realise they might be able to get something for nothing.  If Saint Cullum knew that he could get Norwich for nothing, then I''m sure something might have come of that whole situation.

The reading game is the last chance to turn on the board and try to force change but it wont happen, 2 many people want to hide behind the "we are in recession who will take us over" excuse but whats the worst that can happen if the crowd turned on the board? They own the club they cant just walk away and take there football with them!!

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Croft Has Fcuked Up A Cross Again"]How are there ALWAYS people to take over CT?[/quote]Look at the amount of people interested in Southampton[/quote]Nobody inteested enough to put in an offer that even the administrators will accept yet though!

i didn''t think we could be relegated after Saturday giving our goal difference? someone please work it out for me and tell me we cant. i haven''t got the energy tonight after protecting my daughter from all of the vile bastards that were spitting all over my 10 year old daughter after the game

If Barnsley beat Cov and Wolves and Forest beat Blackpool we would only be able to stay up by winning both games and hoping Forest lose to Saints .As for Delia if she did save us , which is no more than a myth she has now totally destroyed us .