Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

how long until the romours start???

with NCFC on the brink(not gone yet tho) how long until we hear....clingan deal done....marshall on his way...ETC ETC ETC....as if relegation (IF it happens) wont break our hearts we will have to deal with losing the players that could possibly help us regain our championship status....FOOKING GUTTED

I still would not rule out administration either.

How on earth can the club carry on when they are about to have to give 20% of most their income back upon relegation?

Do we really have anybody at the club you will be sad to get rid of ? certainly nobody that will come close to last season when we chucked out the best player we had at the club by a country mile.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Do we really have anybody at the club you will be sad to get rid of ? certainly nobody that will come close to last season when we chucked out the best player we had at the club by a country mile.
[/quote]yes there is...clingan..marshall...crofy...doc....these are the sort of players we need to help get us back up....as we all know tho the board will sell and replace with substandard replacements going cheap or free [:@]

Loan City Fc wrote the following post at 19/04/2009 7:49 PM:

Do we really have anybody at the club you will be sad to get rid of ? certainly nobody that will come close to last season when we chucked out the best player we had at the club by a country mile.

Apart from Fotheringham I dont want to see Clingan Marshall or Hoolahan leave but I would willingly say goodbye to Doomcaster.