Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

On Loan to the Premiership

Ok so im a bit miffed that we appear to be the poorest team in what I can only say seems to be a seriously over rated league, Although my main argument is not that we should have spent stacks more money to compete in this league more "what the hell were we thinking about letting Huckerby score those goals and winning those matches last season"

We should know our place and we should have had a reduction in season ticket prices to compensate for having to go home every saturday and kick the dog in frustration.

I cant wait to get back where we belong next year and hopefully be able to compete and just miss out on the play offs.

Should at least be able to hold onto most of the squad at least , unless some forward thinking second division club tries to tempt away our "stars".

counting the days till this nightmare is over.

Thanks for that awful post.  Wherever would the club be without fans like that?

I cant wait either to see the likes of burnley, crew, watford, derby instaed of arsenal, manu u, chelsea etc.

Yeah, i would really like to be in the coca cola league too mate. 

Get a life mate.

We deserve to be in this league and are more than capable of sataying here

Are u sure your a football fan!! We had all that for nine years and to be honest mid table is not much fun!! Whats better losing to Rotherham or Man Utd!! Lets enjoy this experience and make sure it can go on for as long as possible!

Very good KG, I gave up irony long ago because you just get too much abuse when people think you are being serious. Now had that post been made by Yankee I wouldn''t have been so sure............

*laughs* perhaps sarcasm and tongue-in-cheek postings are a bit too difficult to decipher for some nowadays...

I think you''ve been on the falling down juice? or maybe forgot your prozac?

What do you mean "apparently we are the worse team in the division?" do you watch the games? formulate your own opinion. OK we are bottom but if you think we haven''t been competing in a majority of the games you are watching the wrong sport (or have an eyesight problem).

Go back to the sherry......!

Now this is seriously funny.   First of all a seasoned member of the message board puts a sarcastic post because of all the moaning that has been going on and a bunch of newbies give him a serious kick in for being so horrible

Then, and this is the really funny bit, some other seasoned posters state clearly that he was being sarcastic and still two more newbies are having a go

Morale of the story is, think before you post.  KG is a very positive and active member of the board, you only have to look at any of his other posts to know that this was a joke, an attempt to lighten the mood and tell all the moaners to shut the hell up and enjoy the good life in the prem.

top post KK

just what i needed after the match (it wasn''t a game of footie was it) on monday night!!

just about calmed down enough to come on here so pete won''t ban me - if i had posted on wed/thurs he would have done! 

Ok I apologize !! It wasn''t completely tongue in cheek or completely serious, but its not fun watching your team week in week out not winning, and hearing the noises coming from doomcaster too. Sometimes I wonder why they actually wanted to get promoted if they wont give it a fair crack. Lets hope todays game can lift some of the gloom.