Sign in to follow this  
In Dubious Battle

Reading Game

Worst case scenario we could be 6 points behind Forest and 7 behind Barnsley.Even if Barnsley only win one and forest draw we''ll be 4 points behind them both. I''m just thankful it''s on TV and i''ll be in the pub, seems the best place to be if we grt relegated in front of the sky TV cameras.

If Barnsey win their game in hand, then we willhave to win both games to even stand a chance of staying up. If Barnsley win and Notts Forest win and we lose then we are relegated. We just have to dour job and hope that the rest of the teams will slip up. Let''snot give up. Come on city

[quote user="lynn canary"]If Barnsey win their game in hand, then we willhave to win both games to even stand a chance of staying up. If Barnsley win and Notts Forest win and we lose then we are relegated. We just have to dour job and hope that the rest of the teams will slip up. Let''snot give up. Come on city[/quote]Does the fact that we will be playing against Reading on 

Monday 27th help or hinder us?   Everyone else plays on Saturday 25th.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]At least I have speedway to keep me occupied, it''s nice once a week to watch a winning team lol[/quote]

Speedway? What a load of grit!