Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

AWFUL SECOND HALF

What is it with this club? We role over and die everytime we really need a point. Its in the attitude of the players. They just constantly throw points away. I blame Delia.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]What is it with this club? We role over and die everytime we really need a point. Its in the attitude of the players. They just constantly throw points away. I blame Delia.[/quote]

As said elsewhere: Forest went to Sheff Utd and with 10 men got a point. Barnsley went to Reading and got a point. We can''t do the same in a massive local derby game. The board''s collective incompetence over the last 4 years has been shocking, with the appointment of Peter Grant pretty much screwing us royally.

Im sure the players will be gutted and will discuss it whilst having a round of golf follwed by a few beers in the local night club later in the week, they will soon be on their holidays anyhow-and how hard they have worked for it too.

We simply aren''t good enough, the reason we aren''t good enough is because Delia and her clueless bunch have made to many bad decisions. This has been coming since we were relegated and the board deserve it even if the fans don''t. It''s time to let them know what we really think of them at the Reading game.

[quote user="kdncfc"]We simply aren''t good enough, the reason we aren''t good enough is because Delia and her clueless bunch have made to many bad decisions. This has been coming since we were relegated and the board deserve it even if the fans don''t. It''s time to let them know what we really think of them at the Reading game.[/quote]

Its sad that it will take relegation for the fans to turn on the board. It will be too late. The sad thing is, if this board go, who will replace them?

[quote user="hurricane"]Im sure the players will be gutted and will discuss it whilst having a round of golf follwed by a few beers in the local night club later in the week, they will soon be on their holidays anyhow-and how hard they have worked for it too.[/quote]Not fit to wear the shirt today.  I think if we see any we should let them know just how badly they have let us down.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]What is it with this club? We role over and die everytime we really need a point. Its in the attitude of the players. They just constantly throw points away. I blame Delia.[/quote]I blame Tony Blair and Thatcher.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]What is it with this club? We role over and die everytime we really need a point. Its in the attitude of the players. They just constantly throw points away. I blame Delia.[/quote]

I blame Tony Blair and Thatcher.

[/quote]

I thought you would.

[:D]

I honestly thought you would win today but in the 2nd half you showed about as much urgency as an old biddy wanting a piss on a cold day!For all the "crap atmosphere..bad decisions..too sunny..whatever you want to blame it on,at the end of the day your players bottled it!all the talk about lee,who i thought would be a danger,was kept under wraps by an under experienced BOY!!clingan flapped his arms around like he wanted to just get away from the embaressment..and i thought someone was going to get croft a chair in the 1st half as he seemed to spend more time sitting on his a***!I know the atmosphere was shocking today,apart from the small corner i was sat in but i thought you boys would have had more today..i have no pity for your feeble atempt and hope you get what you deserve!LONG LIVE DELIA,QUEEN OF NORFOLK,BIGGER THAN BODICEA[:P]

[quote user="itfc_loyalist"]

I honestly thought you would win today but in the 2nd half you showed about as much urgency as an old biddy wanting a piss on a cold day! For all the "crap atmosphere..bad decisions..too sunny..whatever you want to blame it on,at the end of the day your players bottled it!all the talk about lee,who i thought would be a danger,was kept under wraps by an under experienced BOY!!clingan flapped his arms around like he wanted to just get away from the embaressment..and i thought someone was going to get croft a chair in the 1st half as he seemed to spend more time sitting on his a***!I know the atmosphere was shocking today,apart from the small corner i was sat in but i thought you boys would have had more today..i have no pity for your feeble atempt and hope you get what you deserve!LONG LIVE DELIA,QUEEN OF NORFOLK,BIGGER THAN BODICEA[:P]

[/quote]Shew.Embarrassment.AttemptBoadicea.Let alone your extremely poor use of grammer, and failure to contain any capitalisation of the letter ''I'' apart from the first one and you inability to use the spacebar after using grammar.Uneducated twunt [:)]

I hope you know what you have let yourself in for having a go at our saviour, I agree with you as we have become an un-ambitious footballing outfit under her regime. I bet you the pots and pans at the restaurant aren''t all loaned from the other kitchens in the catering world?

Before I get shot down in flames for having a slight dig at our regime,just remember that if you aim for the moon you just might hit the stars....unfortunatlely we aimed at Prudence and we hit thriftyness.

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="itfc_loyalist"]

I honestly thought you would win today but in the 2nd half you showed about as much urgency as an old biddy wanting a piss on a cold day! For all the "crap atmosphere..bad decisions..too sunny..whatever you want to blame it on,at the end of the day your players bottled it!all the talk about lee,who i thought would be a danger,was kept under wraps by an under experienced BOY!!clingan flapped his arms around like he wanted to just get away from the embaressment..and i thought someone was going to get croft a chair in the 1st half as he seemed to spend more time sitting on his a***!I know the atmosphere was shocking today,apart from the small corner i was sat in but i thought you boys would have had more today..i have no pity for your feeble atempt and hope you get what you deserve!LONG LIVE DELIA,QUEEN OF NORFOLK,BIGGER THAN BODICEA[:P]

[/quote]

Shew.
Embarrassment.
Attempt
Boadicea.

Let alone your extremely poor use of grammer, and failure to contain any capitalisation of the letter ''I'' apart from the first one and you inability to use the spacebar after using grammar.

Uneducated twunt [:)]
[/quote]

boudicca