Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

I would just like to post this

It doesn''t Require a reply, you can if you like, i would just like to say my feeling about this season and the club to someone (not many of my mates like football, and the ones who do, only a couple support Norwich)This season is probably the worst we have had since i started going about 10 years ago (there have been 2/3 poor ones too) i love the club, and love going to watch live football, it has so much more of a buzz and meaning that watching football on the TV, it is also nice watching it with my Grandad, as when i watch it on TV, its normally by myself.But with more and more losses, and even more annoying IMO the draws, it just is frustrating, and could make anyone want to give up.but i also take another view, that most clubs have poor patches, some clubs will be sitting in the lower leagues for years and years and years.It all comes down to money, and we don''t have it/ spend what we have not very well.It is nice having a board who love and support the club, but if we ant spend 1/2/3 million or more a season on transfers if necessary, then we have no chance, and they must know they are part of the problem.This season has gone badly, must be one of the worst for a long time, or at least it seems that way.There are many factors in this IMO, one poor management, mainly Roeder, he didn''t seem to have any passion or intelligence in any situation apart from fighting relegation, Gunn was a silly appointment when Relegation is a threat, first manager job, no money, poor team, low moral, ect ect.The players just don''t seem to do it, especially in front of goal, we must have missed so many chances to score, one by poor shooting, but also even more so by poor delivery/cutting edge in the final third, are last loss at home (Sheff Wednesday) was probably one of the best performances by the away team, where they actually deserved to win, so often we play better, have more possession ect, but draw or lose, its just disappointing.The team also has a lack of a system, or at least try the wrong one, with Lita in the team, there must be a way to get him scoring almost every game, but he didn''t, it was less than one every 2 (not too bad, but he scored 3 in one game, so that''s then like 4 in 15 not so good), it could have been so easy to get a system that worked, with players like Bell, Croft, Lupoli, Lita, even Sib, it could have been a play-off pushing season.Individuals have been very disappointing, Fozzy, Cureton, Semmy, have been the main ones, but players like Rusty, Bertyrand, Sib, Lita to a piont, and Marshall, have all put poor performances in, and Clingan, even though i don''t like him, he was doing well, but had faded, and when it comes to a player who cant cross, and Doc as two of main contenders for players of the season it just shows what we are like.I Really hope we can get 4 or 6 points from our last two games, and Barnsley lose there three, but i just cant see us staying up if I''m realistic, i thought we were going to win today, if i was 18 i would have put money on it, i didn''t want to check the score till the end, but couldn''t resist going to check every 5 mins.There can be a couple of positives from going down, but more negatives, we may not get back up, we will lose out on more money, the stanard of football will go down, we are bound to lose players like Hoolahan, Clignan, Marshall, Lee, Croft, Doc, are better players if we go down, fine a few youth players will get a go, but that is a gamble, look at the Jarvis brother, should have been good, shwoed signs in about 1/2 first team games each, and lots of reserve games, but failed really, Martin went out on loan because he could keep form/ mentality, and that could happen to all yougn players (i was also supprised to here about Renton at Kings lynn, being so rubbish)Anyway, that is probely about it, sorry if my spellling/grammer is rubbish, i just wante to say all of thsi, thanks for reading it :P

Oh another thing i forgot to put on in reasons why this season has gone wrong,

Although it may not be vital, and must happen to all teams, a few bad Ref decisions, such as Pens given, or not given, the ruled out Goal against Sheff Wednesday (which i saw people mention Wolves scored an identical goal the next week) they may have had no affect, anyway it hasn''t helped i don''t think.

(thanks CHFUACA)

It''s the worst season I can remember since I started going to Carrow Road in 1996-67.  We were in the doldrums then but the people who ran the club (whose names we barely knew) had a basic understanding of football and knew how and when to change things.  Cue the arrival of Ron Saunders, they gave him enough time to build success and as much money as they could scrape together, and the rest is history. 

This time it''s worse because, regardless of whether we stay up or go down, it''s the people who run the club that are the problem.  It''s been said many times by many people, but unless and until there''s a change at the top there is not a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel, no reason to hope for better times.

[quote user="mystic megson is back "]

It''s the worst season I can remember since I started going to Carrow Road in 1966-67.  We were in the doldrums then but the people who ran the club (whose names we barely knew) had a basic understanding of football and knew how and when to change things.  Cue the arrival of Ron Saunders, they gave him enough time to build success and as much money as they could scrape together, and the rest is history. 

This time it''s worse because, regardless of whether we stay up or go down, it''s the people who run the club that are the problem.  It''s been said many times by many people, but unless and until there''s a change at the top there is not a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel, no reason to hope for better times.

[/quote]