Sign in to follow this  
Ultramagnetic

Premier League to discuss two-tier plan

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8006934.stmI know this issue has been discussed numerous several times before but it ''may'' have implications for us ''if'' we survive the drop this season.

As a brief summary, protect the so called ''big clubs'', give them more money and sod everyone else.  Idiot''s.

There''s a much simpler solution - force the Premier League to give a LOT more money to the lower leagues. If the FA had some balls they would have done this years ago.

If this happens it will be a major step to killing football.am i right in saying clubs in these 2 premier divisions cant be relegated or promoted from? if so that would be f**king pathetic.am i all for rangers and celtic being in the english leagues however, no more easy champions league qualification for them and no more thinking they are world class when they would only be like a bolton in england.

if the prem discuss and implement a FOUR tier plan,,,then maybe little ole naaarwich will get a look in...[:P]though it seems most naarwich fans have ''tears'' a plenty on their minds at the mo[:''(]

[quote user="WACCOLO"]If this happens it will be a major step to killing football.

am i right in saying clubs in these 2 premier divisions cant be relegated or promoted from? if so that would be f**king pathetic.

am i all for rangers and celtic being in the english leagues however, no more easy champions league qualification for them and no more thinking they are world class when they would only be like a bolton in england.
[/quote]

Too true, that would mean the BBC no longer giving second billing to the SPL after the Premiership.

It would be bloomin typical if this happened whilst we were in League 1 - if so we might never recover!