Sign in to follow this  
Lincs CR

Brian on Canary Call

No plan B, we can''t pass it around the pitch, without Doc and Clingan we would be long gone... the man came on and spoke with such passion, and raised some damn good points.

Why do we NEVER have a Plan B? Lump it to Lee and we lose the ball, yet we carry on doing it...

[quote user="Lincs CR"]No plan B, we can''t pass it around the pitch, without Doc and Clingan we would be long gone... the man came on and spoke with such passion, and raised some damn good points.

Why do we NEVER have a Plan B? Lump it to Lee and we lose the ball, yet we carry on doing it...[/quote]

Why thank you! ''Twas I. Made all my best points after I was cut off though.

[quote user="Bryan Salad Surgery"][quote user="Lincs CR"]No plan B, we can''t pass it around the pitch, without Doc and Clingan we would be long gone... the man came on and spoke with such passion, and raised some damn good points. Why do we NEVER have a Plan B? Lump it to Lee and we lose the ball, yet we carry on doing it...[/quote] Why thank you! ''Twas I. Made all my best points after I was cut off though.[/quote]

I thought that Brian fella was a bit of an old todg.........hey Brian dude!

Yeh made good points, felt he got very over-worked at the end though! Fair play to the guy.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Not as good as Nicky.[;)][:D][/quote]

I think Adams cracked up at Nicky, they had to  shoot off to reading out texts, he then comes back with a quip  about getting a tape measure, well done Neal!

It always provides me with a laugh or three, but Canary Call was an absolute scream today. Thank you Radio Norfolk. [:D]