Sign in to follow this  
jacks ncfc

penalty

the referee gave a rubbish penalty to ipswich marsh didn''t touch lisbie if you normly take the player out you get sent off and he didn''t even get booked what was the point of giving the penalty.

Was it just me or did anyone else see the passage of play in the second half where the referee played advantage to Norwich and then pulled back play in order to give a throw in. Totally bemused me.

It was a penalty, regardless of whether it should have been, it was given and it was converted. We lost, it''s time to move on and muster what little strength we have left for the final push.

We''ve put up with dodgy referees, endless penalties, sending-offs, injuries etc etc, but the bottom line is, we''ve had enough chances to get ourselves out of this mess, but we find ourselves stuck square bang in the middle of it, in the deep end with no armbands.

99 per cent of referees would have awarded a penalty. I think that marshall is a poor goalkeeper technically.

Unfortunately, I was behind the goal sitting with the scum as I was given a free ticket, I won''t go into the hell that that was. However I must admit that at the time it looked like a clear pen. But ref must have had a doubt, as should have at least been booked!

look at the photos of the match on the home page of the pinkun... look at David Marshalls Knee and Kevin Lisbies ankle.. thn tell me Marshall didnt take him out....

jas :)