Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

AUDIO - David Marshall post-match interview

i can hear the devastation in his voice....

David. if you bring someone down its a penalty... not "he does nee knae what he''s dooing jimmy!"

i dont buy what Marshall says. stay on your feet and force him wide... dont come haring out go to ground and flatten him....

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

David. if you bring someone down its a penalty... not "he does nee knae what he''s dooing jimmy!"

i dont buy what Marshall says. stay on your feet and force him wide... dont come haring out go to ground and flatten him....

[/quote]

Thought u said giovanni was useless jase! He didn''t look it today!

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote] Thought u said giovanni was useless jase! He didn''t look it today![/quote]

we made it easy for him... clingan didn''t want to be there today... perhaps if he had Dos Santos wouldnt of got near the ball

You''ve not seen the incident have you Jas, he didn''t "flatten him", he didn''t even make contact with him!

[quote user="ellis206"]You''ve not seen the incident have you Jas, he didn''t "flatten him", he didn''t even make contact with him!
[/quote]

dont need to Delia because i was there.. he took him down.... i do agree with David saying if it was a foul then he should of been off perhaps.... but he took him down.. either way he doesn''t sound gutted in that interview...

And your calling me Delia, why??? Watch the replays and then come back and tell me if he made contact or not, Lisbie jumped over him and then came crashing down, Marshall had every right to go for the ball, even the ref seemed to realise he''d made the wrong decision.

Jas, watch the highlights. Kevin Lisbie has even come out and said he jumped over Marshall and there was no contact.

Also, how you can say Marshall doesn''t sound gutted is beyond me...are you sure you were listening to the same interview?

Jas clearly dislikes our keeper. Being there does not mean you had a good view of the incident, I think the TV is a better place to judge.

[quote user="Marty"]Jas clearly dislikes our keeper. Being there does not mean you had a good view of the incident, I think the TV is a better place to judge.[/quote]When Jas he has an opinion on a person he''ll stick to it no matter what. He''s always criticize Marshall and I''m sure Marshall couldn''t do a thing right in the Barclay king''s eyes.

Both Lisbie and Magilton have said it wasn''t a penalty. Also, watching the replay, didn''t Lisbie control it with his hand?

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Both Lisbie and Magilton have said it wasn''t a penalty. Also, watching the replay, didn''t Lisbie control it with his hand?[/quote]Blatantly obvious it wasn''t a penalty, and a huge suspicion of handball. If ref realised his mistake (which is looks like he did) then why didn''t he just give a goal kick and let play continue?But of course Lisbie and Magilton will be honest, they won the game. If they hadn''t, it would be a different story!Salt rubbed in sore wounds.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Clingan was cm , dos santos was rm so dead brained really. Bertrand did well against gds, but the guy got a goal and created one. Looked a class above anyone on the pitch

Thought u said giovanni was useless jase! He didn''t look it today![/quote]

seen the highlights on SSn and it still looks a foul....

theres evidence enough here http://www.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED19%20Apr%202009%2012%3A28%3A06%3A100

3 mins 15 seconds.. Marshalls Knee, Lisbies Ankle... debate ended.... he was lucky to say stay on.. im sorry to say but the ref has got the decision right..