Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

We are not down yet!

Let''s save these thoughts about League One until it''s actually confirmed.

After today''s result I feel dejected and very worried about the clubs future. However, we can still get out of it and honestly believe if we beat Reading and Charlton we will be safe.

The main thing now is to pray for a Coventry win on Tuesday. And then beat Reading.

I can see us beating Reading, because we generally turn it on against the top sides in evening matches.

We have to keep believing and hope we can manage the great escape.

At the end of the day if we get relegated then we will deal with it and discuss it through the summer.

For now we need to be positive and know we still have a chance. Football is impossible to predict and we may look relegated, but we can still survive.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Let''s save these thoughts about League One until it''s actually confirmed. After today''s result I feel dejected and very worried about the clubs future. However, we can still get out of it and honestly believe if we beat Reading and Charlton we will be safe. The main thing now is to pray for a Coventry win on Tuesday. And then beat Reading. I can see us beating Reading, because we generally turn it on against the top sides in evening matches. We have to keep believing and hope we can manage the great escape. At the end of the day if we get relegated then we will deal with it and discuss it through the summer. For now we need to be positive and know we still have a chance. Football is impossible to predict and we may look relegated, but we can still survive.[/quote]

If we get relegated though Jim we might not have a club to talk about,Doomcaster has said that we can barely afford to keep going with 25000 crowds in the championship,when we go down we will go bust!!!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Let''s save these thoughts about League One until it''s actually confirmed. After today''s result I feel dejected and very worried about the clubs future. However, we can still get out of it and honestly believe if we beat Reading and Charlton we will be safe. The main thing now is to pray for a Coventry win on Tuesday. And then beat Reading. I can see us beating Reading, because we generally turn it on against the top sides in evening matches. We have to keep believing and hope we can manage the great escape. At the end of the day if we get relegated then we will deal with it and discuss it through the summer. For now we need to be positive and know we still have a chance. Football is impossible to predict and we may look relegated, but we can still survive.[/quote]

If we get relegated though Jim we might not have a club to talk about,Doomcaster has said that we can barely afford to keep going with 25000 crowds in the championship,when we go down we will go bust!!!!

[/quote]

Wait for administration notice in June!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]I hear your concern. However, what will happen is we will have to cut the wage bill. Also remember we own our ground and training ground, which could be sold if needed. Things might be bleak, but adminsration is still a long way off.

If Barnsley draw 2 and lose 1 they''ll be on 49 points.

If we beat Reading (I know that thought is laughable) and if we get a point at Charlton then we''ll finish on 50.

It is STILL possible- after yesterday I was very pessimistic but after doing the championship table predictor for the upteenth time I have realised that all is not lost!

C''MON YOU YELLOWS