Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

How many will turn up...?

I still think we will stay up, but how many do you think will turn up to these games?:

First game of the season:

(H) Exeter?

Johnstone Paint Trophy First Round:

(H) Morcambe

They look very appatising games...Sad [:(]

So, how many do you think will turn up?

[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]I still think we will stay up, but how many do you think will turn up to these games?: First game of the season: (H) Exeter? Johnstone Paint Trophy First Round: (H) Morcambe They look very appatising games...Sad [:(] So, how many do you think will turn up?[/quote]that makes dipressing reading [:''(][:''(][:''(]

[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]I still think we will stay up, but how many do you think will turn up to these games?:

First game of the season:

(H) Exeter?

Johnstone Paint Trophy First Round:

(H) Morcambe

They look very appatising games...Sad [:(]

So, how many do you think will turn up?[/quote]Hate to burst your bubble but we can''t get Morecombe in the JPT as they''re a Northern Team. Even if we were somehow classed as North (like King''s Lynn in the BSN) we couldn''t in the first round as the first round is divided into 4 sections.The South East section this season was:Dagenham & RedbridgeBarnetMillwall Colchester UnitedNorthampton Town Brighton & Hove AlbionSouthend United Leyton OrientI believe the first round draw is seeded aswell, not 100% on this though

I think there will be over 20,000 for the first home game of the season if we drop to the third tier. If we do well in the Third Division we could still see some sell out crowds - if we are doing badly I still don''t think the attendances will drop much below 19,000.

A very small part of me thinks a season in league 1 would be a right laugh! That is, however, only if yuo coudl guarantee me it would just be one season and we would go back up again. I don''t think that would be the case and thus i would rather not risk it!

People will still go to the games as it takes more than relegation or consistent neglect from the management and board to kill support.

I am proud of the support our club has and think even the people swearing to tear up their season tickets and take up knitting will soon return if we string a few wins together be it in the Champ or League 1.