Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

I wonder if Delia has sent her congrats to Wolves?

After all, her "best friend in football" has done pretty well after buying the club "on the cheap" on the basis he put in £20m.

Shame he didn''t buy us eh? Still, I bet he doesn''t "get Norfolk", we are better off with the Old Troat and her merry band of muppetts.

Morgan cost wolves £10 with promise he would invest a minimum off £30m, Good times at the wolves were meant to have around 40m to spend this summer (wether we spend it wisely is another matter)

Well, he''s clearly had a positive impact...

Shame his best-pal Delia couldn''t get him interested in us, although given that she didn''t want to sell up until the recession came along I doubt such suggestions were ever brought up.

[quote user="we8wba"]Morgan cost wolves £10 with promise he would invest a minimum off £30m, Good times at the wolves were meant to have around 40m to spend this summer (wether we spend it wisely is another matter)[/quote]

we8 PLEASE beat barnsley [:''(] we need a big favour

[quote user="CT "]

[quote user="we8wba"]Morgan cost wolves £10 with promise he would invest a minimum off £30m, Good times at the wolves were meant to have around 40m to spend this summer (wether we spend it wisely is another matter)[/quote]

[/quote]

i think we''ll draw to be honest, but i would like you stay up! like barnsley to as well!

so f*ck off forest

we8wba - we''ve had our runs ins in the past but genuine question - how dwas the deal that saw morgan take control structured? There have been many fans on here who have claimed that delia could not sell her shareholding on the cheap as it would be "devaluing" the other sharholders holdings. presuambly haywood was the majority shareholder at Wolves. Just interested as to how it was worked so Morgan could buy him out for £10 and how the £30m investment was guaranteed?

not sure on ins and outs

but.....sir jack was in 100% control of the club

he knew he was getting old/fragile and that the times has changed i.e the amount he prepared to pump in couldn''t compete if we ever went up with multi millions being spent

the club was officially sold for £10 - to sir jack

but as future investment made sure £30m garunteed was pumped into wolves - within a certain time period

to ensure morgan wasnt buying wolves as a money investment to sell in a years time but to have the clubs best intrest at heart in having a suitable chairman

im not very good explaining this whole deal, i dont know what happend if he never put in the 30m or how they made sure he did at the start! but clever way for sir jack to ensure he sold wolves to the right investor

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

i think we''ll draw to be honest, but i would like you stay up! like barnsley to as well!

so f*ck off forest

[/quote]

Make the most of your one season in the Premiership.

[quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="we8wba"][quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

so f*ck off forest

[/quote]

Make the most of your one season in the Premiership.

[/quote]

I''m glad people think the same as you....No Pressure on us if we are in the scrap then

if we cant finish above

- 2 promoted teams - same shoes as we are in

- stoke - 11home wins is it? they''ll find it hard to replicate that, 2nd year is always the hardest ask reading and ipswich fans

- three off newcastle, hull, sunderland, pompey - all poor sides bar maybe pompey who are selling selling selling

- fulham - good side although can they repeat this years easy safety

- wigan - all good form came in early parts of the year, valencia likely to go. should be safe although nothing special

west ham - talented youngsters, but can they cope for whole season??

theres always one suprise package, im not saying its going to be wolves, but hell bring it on!!!