Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

The worst thing about our situtation is....

[quote user="CT "]If by some miracle we do survive, there is nothing to give us hope of a change next season. We may as well go down tbh- its only prolonging the agony...[/quote]

depends on how you approach relegation

if you approach it by scrapping the squad completly bar one or two and start again with youth, bit experience but mainly your own players - you will see a better side (maybe not immeditly) - leeds style

if you go down keep the same chairman/manager/team - theres no advantage of going down

[quote user="we8wba"]depends on how you approach relegation

if you approach it by scrapping the squad completly bar one or two and start again with youth, bit experience but mainly your own players - you will see a better side (maybe not immeditly) - leeds style

if you go down keep the same chairman/manager/team - theres no advantage of going down[/quote]As you''ll be in the Prem next season, will you be on the Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea message boards advising their fans how to run their clubs?

[quote user="CT "]If by some miracle we do survive, there is nothing to give us hope of a change next season. We may as well go down tbh- its only prolonging the agony...[/quote]

I see what your saying CT, but tbh for now I would give anything to survive, the prospect of relegation and league 1 is devastating!

[quote user="Irish canary"]

I see what your saying CT, but tbh for now I would give anything to survive, the prospect of relegation and league 1 is devastating!

[/quote]

You''ll be pleased to know that I''ve got us staying up on GD(just done the predictor thingy on the beeb)...

I had :

City beating reading (stranger things have happened), and losing 4-2 at charlton

Barnsley losing tomorrow but drawing v Wolves and Plymouth.

I''m suddenly a little optimistic[:O] No doubt barnsley will win tomorrow after all that

relegation isn''t the end of the world as long as you come straight back up

the similarities between yourself and leicester off last season is quite high, both in prem around same time, big grounds, good support etc....

the problem being .......... league one is hardly easy anymore

if you went down your likely to have charlton and saints, possibly millwall, leeds, mk dons to play

its getting a stronger stronger league as each season goes by

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Irish canary"]

[/quote]

You''ll be pleased to know that I''ve got us staying up on GD(just done the predictor thingy on the beeb)...

I had :

City beating reading (stranger things have happened), and losing 4-2 at charlton

Barnsley losing tomorrow but drawing v Wolves and Plymouth.

I''m suddenly a little optimistic[:O] No doubt barnsley will win tomorrow after all that

Haha, lets hopw your predictor is right, It would be great if Coventry did us a favour, at least if we go into Monday feeling there is still a bit of a chance it will make for good watching and hopefully we will perform, although as we know we have a habit of folding under pressure!!! This is agonising!

[/quote]

[quote user="we8wba"]

the similarities between yourself and leicester off last season is quite high, both in prem around same time, big grounds, good support etc....

if you went down your likely to have charlton and saints, possibly millwall, leeds, mk dons to play

[/quote]

Pi**  Off and enjoy your promotion and stop annoying us with your purile remarks.

You need to make the most of the next two games as stuffed is what you will be next season.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

we wont come straight back up though!!

unlike leicester who have a man willing to give money to help their causes, we dont!

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]It got stronger this season undoubtedly with the likes of Peterborough and MK Dons coming up from League Two. Look at the teams likely to get promoted from L2 this year... Brentford, Exeter, Wycombe... are they likely to be challengers next year? Probably not.

We need serious investment next season, whatever our position, we musn''t be allowed to fall this far again. Whether this investment will be forthcoming is extremely unlikely however.