Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Barnsley's game in hand............

wouldnt bank on it . cov have been a pain in the arse over the years they have lost to forest and plymouth in the last couple of weeks and i expect them to do the same at barnsley . i hate that club .

Forest need 1 win from 2, Barnsley need 2 wins from 3. We need 2 wins from 2. Not looking good...

IF Barnsley get anything there I honestly don''t see us surviving. Thing is Coventry have absoloutely nothing to play for ....

when I say ''get anything there'' I actually mean a win.

The result will pretty much choose which division we''re in next season. With Coventry having nothing to play for, chances are they won''t turn up, and will possibly give Barnsley an easy win. Although even a draw would put Barnsley in a much better position for their remaining games, whereas we need to try to recover from today''s defeat, and then face a team fighting to retain their play-off place. Looks like its all over for us if Barnsley win. I think i''ll become a Coventry fan just for Tuesday evening.

We need to win both then blackpool will go down but i cant see us winning both. I have been off the drink for 3 weeks and now im pissed on 1 bottle of wine. Feel amazing, so my advice is if your not drunk yet please all Norwich fans get DRUNK NOW

I hate Coventry with a passion and here are my very valid reasons:1 - It''s a dump. I lived there for 4 years and it''s a truly painful place to be. Left to go & live in Norwich.2 - The club, for years, just would not get relegated, even though they were crap for a good 10 years before eventually going under.3 - Cov. hasn''t really got much of an identity becuase it plays 2nd fiddle to Birmingham.4 - All Coventrians(?) go on about their cathedral and all that, being the 3rd tallest spire in England. Norwich is 2nd (behind Salisbury).5 - The awful buidings & architecture aren''t to be blamed on the Luftwaffe, Cov. City Council decided to pull most of the nice old streets down in the ''50s & ''60s to modernised with that loevly concrete stuff that adorns the place now.

I''m going to stick my neck out and reckon Coventry will win this one. Chris Coleman won''t tolerate another poor performance and will have his team fired up.

2-0 to Coventry.

On the basis that now 4 points will not be enough, as I see Barnsley getting 4 points at least from their last 3 games, we therefore MUST win our last 2 games.

[quote user="K Lo"]I hate Coventry with a passion and here are my very valid reasons:

1 - It''s a dump. I lived there for 4 years and it''s a truly painful place to be. Left to go & live in Norwich.
2 - The club, for years, just would not get relegated, even though they were crap for a good 10 years before eventually going under.
3 - Cov. hasn''t really got much of an identity becuase it plays 2nd fiddle to Birmingham.
4 - All Coventrians(?) go on about their cathedral and all that, being the 3rd tallest spire in England. Norwich is 2nd (behind Salisbury).
5 - The awful buidings & architecture aren''t to be blamed on the Luftwaffe, Cov. City Council decided to pull most of the nice old streets down in the ''50s & ''60s to modernised with that loevly concrete stuff that adorns the place now.
[/quote]

1. And you still miss us really KL.... drop me a line let me know how you are.

5. Unfortunately they missed the crappy bits and got the choice bits like the cathedral. A bit like they missed Selhurst Park really!

As it is, I''m seriously considering going on Tuesday just to give a bit of vocal support. Can''t say what the sky blues will make of one man singing "on the ball..."

Hey WMC!!! Long time no see/hear/read!!! How''s it going!!

Yes, go to the Cov. game with the home supporters in green & yellow. That''d be awesome of some 100+ NCFC turned up at the Ricoh. Don''t think the stewards would be very happy though.

Will have a go at PM-ing you.