Sign in to follow this  
DisorientatedCanary

Coin Throwing - Ipswich - Punished?

As i was unfortunate enough to be sat in the home end pretty close to the penalty incident it was obvious a coin was thrown at Marshall, which he picked up and the ref took no notice of. Am i right in thinking the ref is supposed to take the coin as evidence in any future inquiry. needless to say NO ipswich fan was swiftly removed from the ground. Did anyone else see it?. Combined that with the bloke next to me (one of them) believed EVERYTHING Gio Dos Santos did was rubbish and he wasnt good enough to play for Ipswich and should be ''sent back to Spurs to root in the reserves'' really does show just how clueless and stupid they are?, because lets face it, Dos Santos was a menace all game and by far the best player on their books if not the Championship on his day. Oh another peach from the same bloke ''Norris is the best midfielder in this Division'', no he isnt. Larson?, Hunt?, Kightly?, Clingan?, All playing Premiership football next season which i doubt Norris will be.Ive also worked out how they have a capacity of 30,300 (Not that they ever get close to it). They put seats ontop of each other, its tighter than a camels back passage in a sand storm in that ground!.

My daughter was "coined" in there back in the game where Iwan did his Bergkamp impression. Nothing was done about it then. Regular pitch invasions from the North Stand at derby games also seem to go unpunished. Coin throwing and spitting, even large pieces of metal being thrown by the yokels as we walk back to the station will also go unpunished. Just thank God you''re a City fan and be proud[Y]

they are the masters at that

Gunns miskick - pitch invasion followed no action

Penalty Rebound against Green - pitch invasion , no action

Administration - no penalty

Play off rule change - lost on away goals , so Sheepy pushed through a rule change , next year lost , but would have won if rules not changed

they are the slipperiest bunch ever and have a charmed life when it comes to punishments 

[quote user="DisorientatedCanary"]As i was unfortunate enough to be sat in the home end pretty close to the penalty incident it was obvious a coin was thrown at Marshall, which he picked up and the ref took no notice of. Am i right in thinking the ref is supposed to take the coin as evidence in any future inquiry. needless to say NO ipswich fan was swiftly removed from the ground. Did anyone else see it?. Combined that with the bloke next to me (one of them) believed EVERYTHING Gio Dos Santos did was rubbish and he wasnt good enough to play for Ipswich and should be ''sent back to Spurs to root in the reserves'' really does show just how clueless and stupid they are?, because lets face it, Dos Santos was a menace all game and by far the best player on their books if not the Championship on his day. Oh another peach from the same bloke ''Norris is the best midfielder in this Division'', no he isnt. Larson?, Hunt?, Kightly?, Clingan?, All playing Premiership football next season which i doubt Norris will be.

Ive also worked out how they have a capacity of 30,300 (Not that they ever get close to it). They put seats ontop of each other, its tighter than a camels back passage in a sand storm in that ground!.
[/quote]

Yes I saw that coin come from behind the goal I was in upper tier block e and next to the scum fans and seperated by stewards and  coppers I pointed it out to them they did nothing, the coin was still in flight when I pointed it out, this just give me another reason to hate the scumm for another hundred years   

it just means the scummer that threw the coin needs to rob another house for his smack money....

[quote user="DisorientatedCanary"]As i was unfortunate enough to be sat in the home end pretty close to the penalty incident it was obvious a coin was thrown at Marshall, which he picked up and the ref took no notice of. Am i right in thinking the ref is supposed to take the coin as evidence in any future inquiry. needless to say NO ipswich fan was swiftly removed from the ground. Did anyone else see it?. Combined that with the bloke next to me (one of them) believed EVERYTHING Gio Dos Santos did was rubbish and he wasnt good enough to play for Ipswich and should be ''sent back to Spurs to root in the reserves'' really does show just how clueless and stupid they are?, because lets face it, Dos Santos was a menace all game and by far the best player on their books if not the Championship on his day. Oh another peach from the same bloke ''Norris is the best midfielder in this Division'', no he isnt. Larson?, Hunt?, Kightly?, Clingan?, All playing Premiership football next season which i doubt Norris will be.Ive also worked out how they have a capacity of 30,300 (Not that they ever get close to it). They put seats ontop of each other, its tighter than a camels back passage in a sand storm in that ground!.[/quote]Surely Marshall has the right to report it, if it actually happened.

Im sure he does. it deffinatly happened, for those who didnt see it directly that it what he came off his line to pick up afew yards before the penatly spot, i think he threw it onto the pitch side behind his goal. i was too busy hiding my anger to see if it was ever collected, probably not. tbh if i was Marshall i would have stop over the ball until the ref took it off me and made sure it was recorded. He needs to report it. but im sure it''ll be brushed under the carpet somehow.